need to get back on wagon and stay there for good x

skye'smummy

hi everyone
ive been doing slimming world since jan i lost a stone and a half but in march i decided i was going to do slimming world at home so i could go to the gym.
since doing that i havent been sticking to the plan at all and im so disapointed in myself as i go to the gym and then on the way home i buy a load of junk and i have no willpower. my hubby buys biscuits and choc and brings mcdonalds home and everything like that then says oh sorry i forgot so then i ed up eating it as i wouldnt want to waste it!!!!

and then it goes round again.

ive decided i need to go back to slimming world and restart which i plan to do next saturday im just worried i have no motivation or self disipline and i need to get some and fast.

can anyone help me i think i need a buddy
i have bbm if anyone wants to add me or i can text it would just be nice to have someone to send me a text for support when im low x x x x

thanks everyone x

i havent no but i think i ill give it a go thank you x

Start one in the sw weight loss diary section rather than food diary section and hopefully some sw'ers will pop in and help :D they are a lovely bunch as alot of my friends on here are on sw. Let me know when you've started one and I'll pop in and see how you are getting on :D x

thank you i will do it later when i get half a second lol my 2 year old wont let me type she keeps trying to turn the laptop off lol x

Back