need to get my head in the right place

honeytemple88

Silver Member
well ive been of the waggon now for about 2months give and take and my weigh has gone from 11stone 4lb to 12tone 3lb i keep saying to my self no1 can start a diet over christmas ill just start it at the new year well no im not going to gain loads of wait to make my journey longer and harder im going to get back on it from 2moz and im going to b 100% and christmas day im just going to do working solution i need to do this im not happy and i no im the only 1 that can make a change and hit target well wish me luck tomorrow is day 1 i will be coming on here everytime i feel weak to read every1 loses and diarys so will be back on tomorrow will talk to you soon , p.s i will be doing my 1st week in on christmas day x

honeytemple88 said:
well ive been of the waggon now for about 2months give and take and my weigh has gone from 11stone 4lb to 12tone 3lb i keep saying to my self no1 can start a diet over christmas ill just start it at the new year well no im not going to gain loads of wait to make my journey longer and harder im going to get back on it from 2moz and im going to b 100% and christmas day im just going to do working solution i need to do this im not happy and i no im the only 1 that can make a change and hit target well wish me luck tomorrow is day 1 i will be coming on here everytime i feel weak to read every1 loses and diarys so will be back on tomorrow will talk to you soon , p.s i will be doing my 1st week in on christmas day x

Good luck

thanx hun well im on day 1 and so far so good its nearly 3pm and ive had a bar so still got 2 shakes to go so tink day 1 going to be very smooth i find bout 6pm is when i start craving food so a early night on the cards for me will pop on tomorrow morning with my progress hopefully will be good news

Back