need to get ready for after ...

mandye

Silver Member
Right have been looking into what I need to do when Im finished on cd.If I go back to old habits then I will be back here in 12 months time on a restart so want to be prepared (then I have no one but myself to blame ).What are good books/ web sites for me to read .I really am starting from scratch .Would it be a good idea for me to join somewhere like ww so I can sort of get lessons from them on how to eat for life .I am very serious about changing how I live my life and have changed alot of things already but not enough.What ever i do has to be for a family to eat healthy not just me xxx

You just work up the plans on CD, which adds various lower-carb foods as you go along.

It basically ends up as a low-GI way of living.

No need to go to WW or SW or anywhere else - CD has it all already.

The only books you could do with reading are the low-GI recipe books maybe? Anthony Worrall Thompson does some good ones.

I've been doing lipotrim and had a 6 wk break. In that time I had a two week all inclusive holiday and didn't gain a lb. I just made sure I kept the carbs to a minimum i.e Pots/rice/pasta/bread etc I had very little of these foods and filled my plate with salad, veg and protein. Don't get me wrong I did have cake daily and booze daily, but I upped the exercise (swimming and aqua aerobics) so that is probably why I didn't gain. I think its that Gillian from 'you are what you eat' that says be good 80% of the time.

Good luck hun.

To stay slim you need to understand and deal with what made you get big in the first place and deal with that. In terms of websites etc then I would recommend Weight Loss Resources and calorie count for the first few months, keep in touch with your counsellor and still go back for regular weigh ins to make sure you are keeping on top of your weight.

Mike

Back