Need to lose 3lbs a week for wedding

StarKat

Well had my 6th wk weigh-in and it was a 2 and a 1/4lbs off, which i'm glad about, but i really need 3lbs off a week,to get to my target for the wedding. The thing is i'm going to a wedding sept 1st and my OH is one of the grooms men, which mean im gonna be in alot of pictures and i really hate being in photo's if i cant control them.
The bride is very into facebook so i know picture's will go up on the site, i cant be the fat girl in the pictures.
Has anyone else got an occasion that they just have to lose a certain amount in time for?

Hi I know how you feel I hate seeing pictures of myself on Facebook and being the fat girl in a group photo.
I'm doing the cd as I'm getting married in January and want to lose 4 stone. I'm only on day 4 though so have a long way to go :)

Thankyou and you very exciting but so stressful lol. I wasn't finding it that bad up till yesterday ( day 3) but today seems a lot harder because I feel dizzy and woke up with an awful headache I just can't shift I'm hoping this phase will soon pass.
How are you finding the first week? :)

Hope u feel better soon. My 1st week was good, never had a headache or anything(still havent), which im so glad about. I think at the start of this eating plan(i dont call it a diet) the hardest thing was sitting back and watching my other half eat like normal.( ordering my favourite pizza, and me asking him how good it taste.lol,) im over that now and i just try 2 take 1 day at a time and thats what you have to do.

That's very true I keep thing of what I can lose in 12 weeks I'm so impatient lol need to take it a day at a time. I'm a sucker for pizza too think I'm gonna have to ban it from the house :D

I made that comment about pizza in the hse, and i swear you should have since his face, he looked just like a kid getting his sweets taken away. LOL. couldnt help but laugh, and tell him i was joking and that at the end of the day food will always be around and i have to deal with it.( but he was a sweetie and did say if i really didnt want things in the hse he wouldnt bring them in)

That's really nice, my other half was also on the cd with me but only lasted 2 days lol he just couldn't handle not eating food so he's now been cooking his own meals which is a big help and I just have a bath.
One day we can eat a pizza again

Least he tried to do it with you, my OH said he couldn't last on it. It's nice that your other half is doing things for himself now, does make it easier for you.
How are you getting on with the plan. have the headaches stopped.
I just had my weigh-in and i lost 6 1/2lbs, just shows you can never speak to soon.

Back