Need to lose about 21 stone

Hi pam,so pleased to see you posting today,it was nice to chat to u,fingers crossed for you to get a cancellation at the doctors,remember come online and chat to us,we are all here to support you through the good times and the bad,take care and chat soon xxx

Hi Pam
Great to see you on here! You're making some great food choices ... knowledge is power eh? ;)

I've got my fingers crossed for you and that GP's appointment - You sound very motivated and are making all the right moves to reduce your sugars which will enable the doc to reduce the meds to just the metformin. It's an exciting time Pam - the beginning of a whole new life!!

Stick with us and we'll all walk the walk together! :)

Hi Pam/L-in-L

Welcome aboard the WeMITTs :D - this is a fantastic thread full of really helpful and supportive people who all know what it is like to struggle with lots of weight to lose, we will help you in any way we can - onwards and downwards!!!!
Love,
A
xxxx:D

sorry about last message but comps gone weird
tina

EVERYONE THAT I HAVENT BEEN HERE ALOT BUT HAVE MOVED HOUSE
AND HAD A WEDDING WHICH EVERYONE SAID HOW GOOD I LOOKED WITH
MY 3 STONE WEIGHT LOSS OW I NEED TO GET BACK ON WITH A
VENGEANCE. PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE WEIGHT BARS
FROM AS I THINK THEY ARE ACE AND IT MIGHT HELP ME ON THE
STRAIGHT AND NARROW LOL TALK TO YOU SOON Tina

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10704;66;0;1/c/255/t/161/s/315/k/d342/weight.png[/image]
[/link][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi...

Hi LIL!!! :)

I know exactly where you are coming from... I was also on Metformin (still am) and Pioglitazone, which makes CD very difficult to do, as my BS would have hit rock bottom.

I hope you managed to get the Doc to take you off the other meds... once you lose your first three or four stone, you will really feel the difference.

I did... I used to weight over 210kgs (which is 33 stone +) and have lost just over 5 stone so far (on and off since last Sept, as I am very bad with keeping to Sole Source :eek: )

I know that is seems such a long journey, but because we weight so much, the weight falls off for the first few stone and some people I know are still losing 5lbs a week and they have already shed over 10 stone :D

Again, I hope it went well at the Docs, and try to come on here as much as possible for all the support you need.

Best of luck...

x

Back