NEED to lose as much weight as poss in 7 weeks.... which diet????

going on hols in 7weeks...need to lose as much as i can,can anyone please advise me which diet/eating plan will be the best... im been good on sw for past 2 weeks and havnt lost anything, im so sad :(

Have you done the ee plan? Have you written down everything that has passed your lips and weighed/measured your healthy extras and syns were necessary? What exercise have you done? I started doing sw 5weeks ago and I was 13 stone 7lbs, I have lost a stone so I am finding it good but still worry I am not doing it right as I don't go to a class but just follow a friends instructions and use the sw website and her books. Don't give up it should start to work :)

going on hols in 7weeks...need to lose as much as i can,can anyone please advise me which diet/eating plan will be the best... im been good on sw for past 2 weeks and havnt lost anything, im so sad :(

Hi, you sound like you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself, which isn't a good thing. I agree it can be very demotivating if you don't lose and I understand you want to feel comfortable before your holiday begins. Are you at group, if so you should be filling in a food diary so your consultant can see what you've eaten and give you advice.

Are you going it alone? Are you following R/G/ or EE? I've seen people post what they've eaten on here and ask for feedback - the more experienced slimmers will point you in the right direction and give you their advice and some tips.

Have you tried any total meal replacement diets? I am on my second week of Lipotrim and lost 12lb in the first week. Good luck with whichever you decide on x

Back