Need to offload

I hope you've washed your hands :eek:

kingleds said:
Been on a dirty weekend with hubby ;)

LIKE! Damn you iPhone app!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You know how every cloud has a silver lining?
Well although we didn't get dirty like Kingleds, hubby and I had a good chat about stuff and I'm feeling better about our relationship, not that it was bad but like we'd disconnected, with us working 120 hours a week between us (at different times of the day), him having 2-4 migraines a week, etc life was getting lonely! So it's good!

My thought are with you Shirleen, hope they find out what's wrong and get you on the road to recovery. I know it's hard not to worry but keep yourself busy and let us know how you get on x

You're always there with support for others on here and that's quite clear to see. Now it's everybody else's turn to be there for you. It's what this forum is all about! :)

Fingers crossed for Friday...and just to add to what others have said...your new profile pic is lovely. Good luck hun and stay cool! ;)

Hi all, it's me. and i've lost a weight!
The results came back positive for thrush, so that's sorted as he gave me 3xdose to clear it.
The throat is still inflamed but less so, he had a good look at the base of my tongue *gag gag* and as it responded to the treatment given he has put me on anti-histamines (for life!), as soon as I get another bout of Tonsillitis I'm to phone and get Triage from him so he can make sure I'm given a double course of the extra strong anti-b's.
He's now downgraded to 'interested' in my throat from 'concerned' so that's good.

I feel a bit of a tit for worrying!
Thankyou all sooooo much from the bottom of my heart for all your support xxxxxx

Glad to hear it Shirleen :) great news! X

It's always great to hear positive news, hope you feel better soon.

Oh that's great news, what a relief for you! You must feel a million dollars at the moment! Enjoy your weekend x

Wonderful news about the worry!

Still a little boo that you're slightly poorly

Big hugs and hopefully you're relieved. Xxx

:) Hope your antibs kick in and you feel lots better soon x

Glad to hear it all went well xx

Back