Need to press reset on CD

Bethuk1

Well I've been a little relaxed with CD to say the least over the past 2 weeks, although I haven't gained, I haven't really lost either (I missed last weeks weigh in for genuine reasons) I haven't been having all my shakes and been picking throughout the day rather than eating meals, following a fantastic family break I haven't snapped out of holiday mode lol.

Tomorrow I will dust myself off and start again, I've come so far and almost reached a 3 stone loss and I'm not going to be being a grumpy size 20 again.

It's so, so, so easy to get into the mindset of "well, that's it! I've failed, I've ruined it I'll just eat whatever I want now because I've spoilt it all anyway" I felt myself slipping there a few times but for the first time I also had a little voice saying "actually, the damage you've done is so minimal, keep going, be strong and you'll get to goal!"

I'm actually wearing a gorgeous summer dress for the first time ever and it's a size 16 and it fitted without any fuss, I don't want to loose this momentum and finally feel happy about myself.

Here's to a brighter, stronger tomorrow :D Wish me luck girls x

Yay, Beth - there you are! :clap:

You don't need luck - you can do this!

I can't wait to fit in a gorgeous summer dress - so I need to do a bit better than I've been doing lately too! :rolleyes:

And you're right - you've done hardly any damage at all. A few days on SS and you'll soon start losing again.

Here's to a slim and fabulous summer! :D

Yay, Beth - there you are! :clap:

You don't need luck - you can do this!

I can't wait to fit in a gorgeous summer dress - so I need to do a bit better than I've been doing lately too! :rolleyes:

And you're right - you've done hardly any damage at all. A few days on SS and you'll soon start losing again.

Here's to a slim and fabulous summer! :D

Thanks Lily!!! couldn't give up on everyone here too :) We've all done soooo well and we're all going to be in our gorgeous summer dresses this year!! :D:D

I'm back and ready to loose this weight! :)

P.S I've updated my pics and you can see this new summer dress! :)

xx

Last edited:
Beth I'm in a similar position, had over 2 weeks off due to illness (not serious, and didn't have to take time off, just felt really run down and felt that I needed to eat) and it was sooo hard to get back on, I have been back on for 1 week now, not 100% SS but SS with milk (sometimes semi-skimmed..smack wrist!) and the occasional high protein meal, so more like SS+ but unofficial and unmeasured. It paid off though, lost 4lbs! :) you can do it, just cut yourself some slack, if you feel like you need food don't deprive yourself neccessarily, have a bit of chicken as a treat! better than having a biscuit or feeling depressed!

The thing stopping me from eating bad stuff is the fact that although I always think I will only have 1...I won't, as I thought that the whole 2 weeks 'just 1!' but it never was, and it always ended in a whole day binge! So I know 1 biscuit will break the seal for me and thats what stops me having a naughty moment!

Good luck, new day new start!

good luck with your new start hun . its hard getting back into swing of things but will be so worth it x

Wish I could just rewind back to my mindset I had in January! xx

Back