Needing a Wee all the time..

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hi girls,

Thought I would post on here to see if anyone has experienced the same as me. Since Sunday when I have needed a wee then come off the loo I've then had the urge to go again even though I don't need to go. It's not burning but it feels weird in my bladder, I have just woke up to go to the loo, got back in bed then felt as though I needed it again so went & was only a dribble, back in bed & it feels like I need to go again!!! WTF!!!!
any advice...

Thanks guys
x

Hi Kelly
Sounds like a bladder infection to me, you might need to go to the dr and pee in a pot! Anti biotics should do it.
I heard that cranberry juice is good too though!

Hi Kellyi hope you went tO the docs and had it checked out.. I had a nasty urine infection in October.. Jad to take anti biotics for a month..

Sounds like a bladder issue. If it was hurting to go I'd say cystitis? Especially as it came on suddenly. Drink plenty and don't wait too long to go. If you feel your bladders sort of full then go have a pee lol us women tend to find 80000 things that need doing and only pop to the loo when it gets urgent but try just going sooner. If your bladders very full and you wait till your bursting then there's a lot of pressure building up an when you do go it can kind of take a while for the assorted bits to realise youve been! If you get me?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah do.. Thankfully it's cleared up. I have some gyny problems that need attention to and the doctor said the recurring urine infections could be related.

Back