Needs some help....gone off plan

nikci28

Hi everyone

Since thursday i have gone really off plan, i have tried to stay on it but just found myself getting further of plan throughout the day. I have been feeling really down the last 2 days and have not got a reason to why i feel like this.
I have decided to cancel my gym membership as i do not have time to go due to work and home stuff. I have got a wii and wii fit so am going to use that and walk to work which is a bit further away due to relocating.
I just need a boost, i dont know why im feeling down.
sorry for the long post just needed to have it written down.

Nikki

Come on mate.... why you doing the journey! Dont give up - think what you have achieved n what more you want to achieve!

Do you have summat to aim for?

Hi

I think thats the problem, i dont have any major event that im doing for, like most of you have. I just want to get back to where i was at least. I was down to 11st 6lb in january but lots have happened this year and the weight has crept on since may.
I just dont know how to get back on track. I find it easy to tell others what to do but when it comes to me i am just crap.
Sorry guys, dont want to bring you all down.

NO dont be daft!! We all have crap times hun... Just pick yaself up remember why you doing this and move fwd...

You will get there be it this week or next - Come on sweet!

Heres a KICK >>>>>>>>>>>>>
XXX

Hi Nikci
You can't do anything about the last few days - they are gone forever - what you can do is have a fresh start tomorrow?
If you have got plenty of food in how about sitting down and planning menus for the next few days? If you want any suggestions let us know however all my ideas will be for green days.
I know you say you have no big event coming up but what about Christmas?:p
Also think how you felt when you were down to the weight in January.:)
We all have bad times but one thing SW has taught me is that if I get back to 'good ways' I can undo the bad ones?
Hugs to you.
Irene

Thank you. I will try sort myself out. Just having a bad time and just cant be bothered. Just not in mood for cooking or preparing food.
Hopefully this time next week ill be better.

Come on girl, you can do it, work towards telling us lot how well youv'e done, when you slide off track you always feel horrible but i promise you that when your'e back on it you will feel so much better, the feeling of achievement is much sweeter than any chocolate, small steps get you further in the end. xxx Loobylou

I always think its a faff having to mess about cooking and preparing, so this is my new strategy - I am currently preparing my evening meal for tomorrow. After tomorrow's evening meal, I will prepare Tuesday's. Etc etc.

I find I don't snack as much if I only have to heat up my evening meal, and also don't mind preparing and cooking once I have already eaten in the evening.

Does this make sense? Hope so. You can do it, you just have to be in the right frame of mind. If you aren't in the right frame of mind, then maybe a week off plan would be a good idea so you don't beat yourself up.

This should be an enjoyable journey, it shouldn't be a punishment :D

Be kind to yourself.

Theresa x

I always think its a faff having to mess about cooking and preparing, so this is my new strategy - I am currently preparing my evening meal for tomorrow. After tomorrow's evening meal, I will prepare Tuesday's. Etc etc.

I find I don't snack as much if I only have to heat up my evening meal, and also don't mind preparing and cooking once I have already eaten in the evening.

Does this make sense? Hope so. You can do it, you just have to be in the right frame of mind. If you aren't in the right frame of mind, then maybe a week off plan would be a good idea so you don't beat yourself up.

This should be an enjoyable journey, it shouldn't be a punishment :D

Be kind to yourself.

Theresa x

here here!!

Stuff you dont need to prepare....

bfast- cereals, alpen bars

lunch- sandwich, jacket pot, bathelors pasta sauce

Dinner as above.

I am trying to get back on to plan but mine is cos we havent had the money to buy more food in and ate the crap int he house.
xxx

hello honey sorry to here you ve been feeling a bit down.ive been feeling a bit like that for the past week dont know why,i think it might be the time of the year..really cant be bothered with v much at all..but keep telling myself stuffing your face with food isnt the answer you ll only feel more like crap and guilty for doing it imo..stick with it honey and hopefully these posts will bring you back up love and hugs xx

Thanks guys for your support, off to bed for an early night, hoping ill wake up a happier person. I roughly know what im going to eat tomorrow. Just not quite sure on dinner but might just have jacket potato.
I have cancelled my gym membership and now saving myself £50 a month, which i hope will help with buying lots of lovely food. Ill get on my wii fit tomorrow morning. Sorry for being miserable. Hope to be back to normal soon.
SPeak to you soon.
Keep up all the good work you have all been doing .
NIkki xxx

Hi Guys

well i didnt go to work this morning, due to having bad headache and toothache, but have had 2 b choices so far today and not alot else. Still not feeling great within myself but am trying hard.
Will keep you up dated.
Nikki
p.s thanks for all your support guys

Back