Neeeeeeeeewbie!

LittleOne83

Hi all, I've just joined slimming world online and really looking forward to getting stuck in. I'm not a group kinda person plus I work shifts so online seems best for me.

I work in kg simply because I'm a healthcare professional and that's what I use day in day out at work, st and lbs don't mean anything to me!
So I'm 5'2" and 72kg with a BMI of just over 29. Nothing crazy but I'm just not comfortable in myself so decided to do something about it. I'm also a fussy eater and have been put off by diets in the past and never really looked at slimming world until a friend started. I was actually amazed at the free foods!
I also can't exercise at the moment due to a health condition which also isn't helping.
I'm going to spend the weekend swatting up and eating my way through anything non sw I have in the house whilst also starting with better habits such as more fruit, free snacks ect. Then on Monday starting proper!
Friday morning is my weigh in and I don't have a goal loss per week, I'll be happy with anything!

Hi there,

im new too started SW on 31st Dec 2014 and official weigh in and group was 5th Jan 2015 - 10.5lbs to date next weigh in Monday night.

i am not planning any exercise plan just trying to walk as much as possible.

best of luck with your weight loss journey

Cee Cee

welcome to minimins :family2:

Thank you both and well done on your losses x

thank you littleone.

anything you need, dont hesitate to ask x

I'm new too.....
weight has slowly crept up on me. Had a good first week (lost 3lbs) am in the zone and planning every meal.
i made a chicken and lentil lasagne for dinner. Syn free.......was lovely
heres to weigh in on Monday!!

Hi Faye! Yeah mine crept up on me too. When I had to go up ANOTHER bra cup size I thought enough was enough haha!
That sounds lovely, do you mind sharing the recipe please?
Just going through the threads to get some meal inspiration.

Back