nervous but excited

Missy_mint

just been to get my shakes etc am nervous about how im goin to feel i dont want to be hungry all the time how long does it last?

Hi Missy Mint

Welcome to Minis! The first week on a VLCD can be tough but if you grit your teeth and get through it the hunger should be gone and it gets a little easier.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Gxx

Welcome to Mini's and good luck!! xx

Months and months.........Only kidding the hunger soon goes but everyone reacts differently, try not to be worried about it as you will just dwell on all the things that will want to make you eat. Take every day as it comes and you will be fine. 3 to 4 days is generally what most people seem to take to get into ketosis.
So chill and relax and join the club you'll have blast when that weight starts dropping off.......Trust me!;)

Welcome and good luck hun xxx

Ditto to all of the above!
Welcome and use MiniMins to your advantage.
Drinking plenty of water helps.

You can do it! :p

It becomes a way of life,its comforting in a way to know your meals are laid out for you,you will lose weight and the hunger subsides,Good Luck!

Welcome on board missy mint!! try not to be nervous, if your feeling unsure just pop on here, Ive found even just reading threads have helped through the first couple of days!

I started last Tuesday and am due for my first weigh tomorrow.

I have got to be honest and say its not easy but it does get easier!!!

Stick with it, it will be worth it in a weeks time.

Top Tips for your first week I would recommend

1. Get a shaker

2. Drink at least 3L of water ( I take a 2L bottle of fizzy water to work each day along with a smaller bottle so I can fill and carry the smaller bottle around with me).

3. Get yourself out of the way when other people are eating if possible, dont tourture yourself.

4. Be discreet about your programme, dont tell the world.......honestly it will help. Tell only the people that need to know.

GOOD LUCK BABES!! If I can get through the first week anyone can xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hunger will subside after the 1st week. just stick with it and u will get great results...this diet is sooo worth the sacrifice. Just stick with it and when u feel tempted, just come on here and post,, u will get lots of morale support and encouragement.

which diet u doin hun?

Hi Missy Mint, Welcome on board. It will be tough for the first few days, but things do settle down. Once in ketosis, you'll find it sooooooo much easier.

Good luck.

sorry i'm new here didnt notice the forum name was at the end lol

Back