• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nervous, Excited & Scared

Evening all,
Im all of the above about joining this group.
I tried SW back in the summer but couldnt get on with it (dont think I really wanted to) but Ive just spent an hour reading everyones diaries and progress and feel inspired.
My reason for needing to lose weight is that my husband & I have been TTC for 4 years this Jan and in Feb we have our IVF consult and I need to be under a BMI of 30 for them to be happy with me, and dont want to be turned away and made to wait.
So I am taking the bull by the horns and getting this weight off by then.

So my apologies now for the stupid comments lol, and I look forward to losing weight with you all.

Muchos love

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
OMG, ur all freaking amazing!
Just looking at everyones weight loss and Im freaking Gobsmacked!
Whats all your tips, tricks and hints?
Gawd knows I need them :p

Welcome! Hope 2011 brings you fantastic weight loss and the pitter patter of tiny feet ;)

a tip - drink plenty of water (bit difficult with the current weather)!

be organised

Stick to the plan :)

Welcome to Minimims .... U will get any help and support from the lovely people on this forum ... everyone is soooo nice!!!

Good luck with the weight loss and i am sure u will soon be well on the way ... xxxx

Twizzle!

Stop giving away trade secrets!

Cat is out of the bag now. Everyone knows this can be an impossible task but now every Tom, Dick & Harry can merely stick to the plan lol.

As mentioned MrsFYS W is so simple even I can follow it. I used to be obese and even now I am never hungry. So long as you can follow simple instructions SW will do the business!

Good luck with the bambino quest too!

Steve

You guys are great, its last day off plan for me today, so off shopping I go to stock up. I have a question about EE but I'll start a new post for it.
MWAH