nervous newbie checking in :-)

bwitch

Hi all

Started my weight loss journey (again) on thursday. did start back in october but after a few weeks had to stop as I broke my ankle and was none weight bearing for around 6 weeks, after that I have fannyed about and ended up putting on a good couple of stone more than i lost and am now the heaviest I have ever been (including being pregnant with twins) totally gutted when I weighed in but I know that number is behind me and I am now on the road again :) dont care if its long and winding as long as im on it :) Doing slimming world and cant see what the difference is betwen this time and last time, except chicken chow mein is now a no no

Hi all

Started my weight loss journey (again) on thursday. did start back in october but after a few weeks had to stop as I broke my ankle and was none weight bearing for around 6 weeks, after that I have fannyed about and ended up putting on a good couple of stone more than i lost and am now the heaviest I have ever been (including being pregnant with twins) totally gutted when I weighed in but I know that number is behind me and I am now on the road again :) dont care if its long and winding as long as im on it :) Doing slimming world and cant see what the difference is betwen this time and last time, except chicken chow mein is now a no no
hi i also joined today,not sure if im replying to message right as its my first one,i lost my job last year,gained alot of weight and now ive had enough and today ive started slimming world,not going to a club,just doing it at home myself so joined this site for help and advice and to see others succeed,this will help me when im struggling,gl

Hi bwitch,

I'm new here also so no need for nerves, I started on SW the other day, done it before then job changed and life took over, heavier now than I was the last time I started and like you, Ive NEVER been this heavy in my life. Time for a change i think lol. GL to you :)

Back