Nervous Newbie

Hello :eek:

I've just joined this forum and I'm finding it a little hard to navigate, but hopefully I will get used to it soon enough. From what I've read on here, most people seem friendly, and it will be nice to talk to some people who also understand how irritating and demoralising it can be to be overweight. I started my 'diet' a few weeks ago and so far I have lost 8lbs, but I still have a LOT left to lose :sigh:

Anyway, I guess that's my introduction over :p

xx

welcome and good luck on your diet. what plan if any are you following

thcartoon_54.gif

Hello and welcome to minimins, its a fabulous site for help and support. Take a look around and make yourself at home.
Good luck with your weight loss journey, keep us posted on your progress

hiya english sounds like ur following a similar diet to me ive cut out the junk and am eating smaller portions.
good luck
kazzy

Hi Nervous Newbie and :welcome: Please don't be nervous cos everyone is wonderful here. Most of us have loads to lose and some have lost loads already :) Plenty of inspiration on his site
Gem x

Thanks everyone, for welcoming me :)

Yesterday I went to the supermarket and stocked up on Knorr soups - they taste great and they're only 30 cals per packet, so I am having those for breakfast and supper. Other than that....exchanging white bread for wholemeal, cutting down on dairy, quitting fried foods and no eating after 6pm is my action plan :D

I did a calorie-calculator thing on the Net, entering my height and weight etc, and apparently if I want to lose weight I need to consume 500 - 1000 less calories a day, so I'm trying to stick to that as well.

Back