Nervous!!!

Miss_J

Im so nervous, i have my first weigh in tomorrow morning and i havent done well today. Took my nan to hosp and was there for 4 hours so had crisps and chocolate and then more crisps at my mums. Im nervous very very nervous!

Just want a good loss and im so worried i wont!

I think ill be happy with 4lb or more lol wonder if thats realistic!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

4lb is alot to lose in a week lovey, managable though, but a loss is a loss, even if its 0.5lb :) be happy with any loss and then you wont get disheartened, good luck!

Also depends on how on plan you've been for the rest of the week and how much you have to lose. Try not to stress too much about it. Sounds like its been a bit traumatic but jump back onto the plan straight away and even if you haven't lost much this week, you can get back to it for next week. The biggest part of SW is making sure you plan things out and whilst things will come along that knock you off plan because life happens and we can't always be prepared, the only thing you can do is get right back on. Hope things are better tomorrow and your weigh in goes ok. But if it doesn't at least you will know what set you back. Fingers crossed.

Well i lost 2lbs :-( Kinda dissappointed as its my first week. Bit of a tmi but ihavent been to the bathroom in 3 days do you think that will have made a difference? just wanted more from my first week.

But anyway 2lb is still 2lb so i am happy. sort of lol x

Slimming world isnt a quick fix, and you said at the top of your post you went off plan to have chocolate and crisps...which is fine...but you know you went off plan and still arent happy with a 2lb loss? Youre expecting to much chick!!

2 pound is a great loss but especially when you went off plan. Crisps and chocolate unless withtin syns the day before weigh in is not going to then give you the best weight loss you could of got.

Good luck for your continued success

2lb off is better than 2lb on. I know if I'd have had crisps, chocolate and more crisps I'd have gotten the latter. Well done with your loss, you should be proud of that. But I can't help feeling that maybe you're expecting too much...

If i went off plan and had too much choc and crisps one day I would gain! Should be made up with 2 pound, just think of what your get achieve now if you stay on plan this week.

Back