nervous

yeah its v addictive but enjoyable...well if you do 1 on here we can follow your progress and tell you if your doing anything wrong your choice hun..but i know alot of folk find it useful
xx

has anyone tried the free diet trial on the sw website. its my first day on it today and just wondered if anyone else had done it.ps not getting hardly any replies to any of my questions!

has anyone tried the free diet trial on the sw website. its my first day on it today and just wondered if anyone else had done it.ps not getting hardly any replies to any of my questions!
do you mean the extra easy plan???if so theres some people trying it out,i sort of done it but felt really bloated and stuffed,so ive gone back to doing red and green,sooo sorry for not repling
:):):)
xx

yeah id like to do the red and green days but i cant afford to join yet to get my books so i dont really know anything about sw thats why im doing the free diet trial on the sw website

yeah id like to do the red and green days but i cant afford to join yet to get my books so i dont really know anything about sw thats why im doing the free diet trial on the sw website
huni you can still do the red and green days have a look in the recipe section theres lots of ideas up there that might help you a bit as well..
i ll try and help and give advice
xx
:):):)

Back