Nessie's Diary (",)

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Well I thought I would start a diary, suppose since I'm having a time of it just now with the diet :(

Well today is Sunday and it aint going too well :mad: It's def a pringle week, just can't stop picking at things! DH just had homemade leek & potato soup with toast so had almost a whole slice of toast will a bit of soup! Probably had the equivalent of a packet of crisps this week too! Why am I doing this? Self destruct?? On a good note I'm managing 3ltrs of water today (not been doing well with water lately, was managing 4ltrs a day b4). Only traces of ketosis so it's hanging on in there. WI on Tuesday morning, if I can get through 2morrow without cheating then hopefully it won't be so bad, truth be told I've no idea what Tuesday will bring. So disappointed in myself but what's done is done - soup was fab tho!! Terrible I know, shoot me now!

Ok Nancy, i shoot you.

Stop picking food an get back on track! This will only put you in a downward (good english?) spiral. Think of the woman you wanna be and hold on to that thought every minute of the day. You can do it if you really want it.

Hugs
botozi

Good shot! Thanks botozi, I've realised tonight that the only times I'm picking at food is when DH and daughter have food infront of me, so asking them to not eat infront of me, hopefully it'll be ok, not giong looking for food but if it's there... Thanks for your kind words :)

hi hun i have same problem with my family they now eat in other room and clear away all left over food for me:eek: .I still have to cook most meals but i seem to cope with that at the mo:p.Keep trying dont give up ,I have add a meal days rather than aamw every week i have 1 day where i have some chicken and little veg or my cottage cheese celery this seems to work for me better than doing it for a week then nothing for 4 ,alk to your cdc about it dont know if it is allowed but it works for me .You can do it hun just need to find the key to how it works for you xxxx

blimey ness..... at least you are still in ketosis unlike me !!! lol. anyway look your bmi is nearly at normal not overweight ... you will break that this week. our challenge was under 11 stone by xmas .... i got 7 1/2 lb to loose and you got 5 ... me thinks that you will win !!!! keep it up hun cos youre doing really well.
xxx

Thanks guys, well today is Monday and not going so well again :( Just had about 3 bits of pasta with cheese, worst thing ever!, had half slice of toast with butter too, what the hell am I doing??? Have zero will power when ppl have food next to me. Seeing cdc 2morrow for WI, not got high hopes for it really don't, and will be honest about my struggles. Got a social thing to go to 2morrow night and I know there will be food, nice food, don't want to let my friend down by not going so will just have to do my best. Just havin a shitty time, just wish I could get will power/determination back, just want to eat. Thing is b4 I didn't pick things off peoples plates! Have to get my head round this and sort myself out, thats the hard part tho isnt it! Will post 2morrow after WI, hope you are all doing ok, thanks for your support :)

Well this is Tuesday and had WI this morning. Pretty pleased as been picking this week alot and lost 2lbs :) and some more inches, finally 1/2" from upper arms :) (thats all that tiling I've been doing!) Gonna keep a straight head this week, cancelled a social event tonight as have other things I really need to get on with but it's probably just as well as there woulda been food there and I've no will power at these things. Trying to manage 3ltrs a day, think I will manage that today so quite pleased with meself lol. Half way there now so thats good and clothes are feeling even looser now, not falling off me yet tho. Don't know what I'll do when they start falling off as we're skint! It's a good thing tho when that happens :) Hope everyone's doing well this week so far, keep up all the gd work fellow cd'ers x

Wednesday now and can't seem to get my ass off this chair! Got so much to do, washing, dishes, painting, grouting... the list is endless! Just finished first shake, only just started on the water, had a little bit of hubbies toast and dipped it in his egg yoke last night, really want a gd loss over the next 3 weeks for xmas, want to be 10 and half stone by then so need to get my ass in gear and stop picking at food. Just need to not be in the same room as family when they have food, it seems to be toast and crisps that I can't resist just now. On a gd note, my sister said my jeans looked baggier on me last night so that gave me a lift, don't think ppl that don't know I'm on cd will notice but that doesn't really matter to me, doing it for myself. Happy dieting cd'ers! :)

End of Wednesday and feeling pretty tired, been in bathroom all day, and no I'm not constipated lol, been painting, grouting etc and still not finished! Anyway need a shoulder rub, on gd note tho I haven't picked at anything and still to have last shake. Bad note I've only managed about 500ml of water!! Nevermind better day tomorrow :)

Back