Nettee's journey to a healthy BMI - 1 stone lighter by Easter?

Pork stew with 1 syn's worth of cooking apple.

13.5 syns and a red day. Feeling good :)

14 syns today - had the munches all afternoon but mainly kept to tomatoes and celery. Supper was welcome though - jacket potatoes, salad and left overs.

Sunday tomorrow. No roast planned at the moment which will help my week along.

Lunch out today unexpectedly. I had grilled fish, new potatoes and salad which was great but they were swimming in butter and oil and then I had some of the kids' chips and a few mini Easter eggs. Guessing 25 syns or so.

On the bright side I had a delicious and free paella for supper that my husband cooked and there is enough left overs for work lunch tomorrow :)

Lunch out today unexpectedly. I had grilled fish, new potatoes and salad which was great but they were swimming in butter and oil and then I had some of the kids' chips and a few mini Easter eggs. Guessing 25 syns or so. On the bright side I had a delicious and free paella for supper that my husband cooked and there is enough left overs for work lunch tomorrow :)

Id say that was pretty successful as it goes ;-)

Thank you - today is going well so far. Just 6 syns on cheese and I resisted hot cross buns and cake at work.

long day though and I now I am very tired and need to think up some good on plan supper

boring but on plan supper of salmon, broccoli and new potatoes. Feeling full and still only 6 syns today. Just one more day till weigh in.

Red day Tuesday - bring it on!

boring but on plan supper of salmon, broccoli and new potatoes. Feeling full and still only 6 syns today. Just one more day till weigh in. Red day Tuesday - bring it on!

Well done! I'm finally going to get round to trying your slimming world egg fried rice on the weekend :)

Oh yes. Enjoy that. I should get around to making it again, it was good.

So tempted to weigh a day early but going to stay strong!

10 1/2 syns today including half a cookie :-(. But still under 15 and a red day so mostly good. Scales look ok for tomorrow - nothing spectacular but down is good.

2lb off this week - really pleased

This is the end of my 11 weeks for this thread. I have finished at 10st 3lb which is 1.5 lb more than I aimed for but still 11.5 lb in 11 weeks which is good.

Looking at my first post on the thread I haven't done everything I said. The exercise has gone out of the window and I have swapped SP for red days. The fructose has been up and down including the fruit restriction. I have done better when I have stayed at group than when I haven't.

I have gone a bit mad food wise today and am off on holiday on Sunday so expecting a gain in a fortnight. Will aim for damage limitation but have not got off to a good start.

My bmi is still over 25 (just) so I still have that goal. People have started to say to me that I don't need to lose any more which is lovely but a bit demotivating. My waist measurement is still unhealthy and I am not yet happy with my tummy. I know it will never be perfect after three children but I want less actual fat - will put up with the bit of spare skin I have.

After the holiday I intend to settle down for my run to target which I will know when I get there!

Well done bird, well done x

Back from holiday and have got my scales working. The damage limitation did not go well :eek:. Will have an official gain tomorrow but I expect it to be around 9 pounds. Oh well quickly on and quickly off and all that......

Going for a red day Tuesday today to see what I can do in 24 hours and then should have a fabulous first week to start the new downward journey. Children are still on holiday for another week so I will have to be determined but I think I have been shocked into it!

There are 12 weeks from tomorrow to the beginning of the Summer holidays so I can go for a new 12 week thread which I will start tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I will be able to get into the nines by the end of those 12 weeks.

I have copied my current signature here so it won't be lost forever, and will copy a link to my new diary when I start it:

My Jan - March journey:
Week 1: -3.5 lb - 1 1/2 stone award:party0011:
Week 2: +0.5lb :rolleyes:
Week 3: -3 lb :angel09:
Week 4: +0.5lb :rolleyes:
Week 5: -2.5 lb :happy036:
Weeks 6 & 7 : + 3lb:break_diet:

Week 8: -2.5 lb :)
Week 9: -1.5lb - 2 Stone Award:bliss:

Week 10: - 0.5lb :)
Week 11: - 2 lb :wee:

link to my diary:http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...ml#post7676063

85759.gif

Oops a 7 lb gain. Better than 9 i suppose and still 4 lb down from after Christmas. Off to start my shiny new thread....

Back