Nettee's journey to a healthy BMI - 1 stone lighter by Easter?

Hello Hello - back from the abyss. 3 lb up over two weeks - could have been worse I suppose. Back on here, back to group and back on SW facebook. I can do this!!!!!!

Made a good start with a yummy prawn stir fry. Now off to check out all your diaries and see how you are all doing.

The plan:

a. Quit sugar (again)
b. Stick to plan (usually works!)
C. red day Friday and Tuesday
d. post on social media
e. 4 weeks till my last Easter weigh in - should loose 4 - 10 lb by then - could be 10 st 5.5 with my 2 st award or 9st 13.5lb and very pleased with myself. Either way or anywhere in between will be fine - no beating myself up!

oh - on the bright side I now qualify for my free club 10 week which is an achievement in itself :D

8 syns today for a good EE day. Some nice low syn prawn cakes for supper. :) Things are looking up.

Egg mushroom and tomato on toast for a good start to the day

A good day. Sw chips with supper - not had them for a while.

An extra HexA of mozzarella with tomatoes thanks to being on a red day :) . 1 syn so far today and a fridge full of speed food.

Big sugar craving this afternoon - really wanted hot cross buns from the supermarket but I resisted and it has passed.

Big sugar craving this afternoon - really wanted hot cross buns from the supermarket but I resisted and it has passed.

My cravings totally gone after 10days completed. But I've bought some fruit for this weekend and I'm worried it's going to trigger something. But I have to just deal with it. I'm not abstaining from fruit forever.

God I love hot cross buns

Argggg - my son didn't like his pistachio magnum and now I am 29 syns down for today and I have eaten sugar. So annoyed with myself.

Oh well back on the case.

Yes fruit is good. Hope it doesn't set you off. I have always had fruit and don't think it affects me ( but just now I am not the best giver of advice)

A free supper with 100g sw chips for 1/2 a HexB. Back on track....

Not a bad day. Got to 12 syns before supper and then cooked a pork stew with cooking apples in. Not free but I didn't have a big portion. Rice and green beans on the side.

Made some cheats soup from Sainsbury's too. Got loads in the fridge.

:)

Hello all. Not too bad a week on the whole. I did have a mini meltdown on Sunday evening but then had a good red day on Monday and a passable EE day yesterday. Usually work on a Tuesday and have my red day then but went out for lunch instead! Made good choices though and had a delicious SW curry for supper. A few too many crackers in the afternoon but nothing disastrous. Early morning weigh suggests a 2 lb loss this week which is great although a bit annoying not to be back where I was - but I will just keep soldiering on.

2.5 lb down in the end. Very pleased with that. Still feeling motivated maybe because I was naughty here and there last week and don't feel like I have been holding my breath.

Just Pizza hut for lunch on Saturday to get in my way this week. I intend to have a low cal pizza with loads of salad.

3 weeks until my last weigh in before my holiday. Should be able to get a least another 3 lb off which would get me down to 10st 4 lb and my 2 stone award. That would be great and anything else is a bonus.

They had a taster session at group today - probably ate a bit much for a mid morning snack but I avoided the sugar (of which there was a shocking amount for a slimming group!) and probably had around 5 syns. It was good for some ideas. Yummy chilli and stir fry syn free lunch.

Well done!!!!! 2.5lbs is awesome :)

The good news is that we didn't have a takeaway despite discussing if in detail. Also sw chips, chicken and Brussels sprouts were consumed. Not do good is the wine both in a glass and in the chicken stew. Don't know how many syns for that. Guessing 12 + 8 earlier = 20 or so. Not bad. :)

I think if I'm excellent, thurs and fri, do my exercise Saturday morning and am good calorie wise during the day I'm going to have fish and chips Saturday night as will have enough calories to spare. God I love fish and chips. Just need to get 2.5 days sorted out!

That sounds like a good reason to stay in control! I have just succumbed to post work and school run munchies. Probably about 30 Syns or just under. Now to think up some free supper !

Back