Nettee's journey to a healthy BMI - 1 stone lighter by Easter?

A good week by the sounds of it. Me too apart from health :-(

Cystitis and extreme nausea / sickness very annoying.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

Officially a 5 lb loss but I am counting 3.5 lb as back to morning group this week. Very pleased. Blasted through My 1.5 stone award target for the week. I am now 10 st 11lb so next week I think I will aim for single figures in the 10s - at least 1.5 lb loss. No major plans for the weekend at the moment although my husband has a couple of days off work from Tomorrow so we may end up doing something nice and for us that often does mean food.....

Will aim for my 2 SP days again. and EE as much as possible on the other days.

Officially a 5 lb loss but I am counting 3.5 lb as back to morning group this week. Very pleased. Blasted through My 1.5 stone award target for the week. I am now 10 st 11lb so next week I think I will aim for single figures in the 10s - at least 1.5 lb loss. No major plans for the weekend at the moment although my husband has a couple of days off work from Tomorrow so we may end up doing something nice and for us that often does mean food..... Will aim for my 2 SP days again. and EE as much as possible on the other days.

OMG amazing!! You are on fire

Thanks - was doing ok today but had uncounted wine this evening. Oh well there is always tomorrow!

yesterday was sort of ok but I was running out of speed food in the fridge. I was also in graze mode and for some reason had lots of crackers and cheese and a bit of the children's pasta supper. Scales have been forgiving this morning! A good start to today so far, but I will need to go to the supermarket for supplies!

Oh dear - pretty much lost the plot yesterday and I think it is a roast for lunch today - at least I can be on plan for that.

I saw the horizon diet program where the demonstrated 'catastrophic' thinking. They gave both groups of people the same cake but told them it was different numbers of calories. The ones that knew they had broken their diet went on overeating afterwards. This is so like me - the problem is how not to do it?

I also did the questionnaire and came out as a constant craver with a bit of emotional eater in there. They suggest the 5:2 diet for constant cravers or group support for emotional eaters. I am not sure I could do under 800 cal - tried 500 once and it was awful. But perhaps my SP days mimic it a bit and help make up for my lapses.

Oh dear a shockingly bad week. Couldn't get back into it and weigh in tomorrow. Will need to pick my self up and keep going.

Oh dear a shockingly bad week. Couldn't get back into it and weigh in tomorrow. Will need to pick my self up and keep going.

Definitely go to weigh in. Could be hideous but better to know - could be the jolt you need.

And I'm sure it won't be hideous :)

Half up. Not too bad considering. Am refocusing and doing a food diary this week. SP tomorrow and Monday....

Half up. Not too bad considering. Am refocusing and doing a food diary this week. SP tomorrow and Monday....

Nothing! So glad you went to weigh in - half is nothing to worry about at all and hopefully going has put you back in the right frame of mind :)

Yes - back on it with an SP stir fry for lunch with flageolet beans and chilli salmon. :)

bolognaise on beans for supper - lots of mushrooms, onion and tomato in the sauce although may have been over half P to be honest. Anyway a pretty good SP day with 12.5 syns. I still have half a HexB spare but don't feel I need it so might just leave it today.

out to my parent's for lunch tomorrow - Mum is on SW and I think she is going to cater for that so should be no problem :) EE for the weekend and back on SP for Monday.

My children are saying they might do Couch to 5K with me. We had a bit of a disastrous attempt tonight where we were trying to time the run and use the torch on the phone but the battery went dead. i have now downloaded the first podcast and will try again in the light perhaps. Have been looking at Parkruns which they were talking about on the radio this morning. Maybe if and when we finish the program we could go and try that one Saturday morning. My son wants to qualify for a cross country run around this time next year. That would be quite a long term commitment from here but maybe we will all enjoy it and keep going.

Resisting the end of my daughter's brownie in costa - oh it is hard........

Resisting the end of my daughter's brownie in costa - oh it is hard........

I've just been hungry all day but I will make a valiant attempt at this fast day if it kills me!!

Go for it Cat - I have resisted all sorts of stuff since my last post but perhaps should not be feeding it to my children!

About 30 syns today. Not great but at least I kept counting and no sugar!

10 syns, no HexB ( not a good thing but I am not hungry and had plenty of beans today).

A roast supper with frylight potatoes.

All good :)

Last edited:
An ok day today but not perfect. Too much temptation at a children's party - even had a mini profiterole. About 24 syns in all and some good healthy meals too.

Two more good days ahead for any sort of loss for Wednesday ....

Last edited:
First attempt at cauliflower rice this evening. It was ok but think I Will try Chinese style egg fried cauliflower rice tomorrow as it needed a bit more flavour.

An SP day today - only 1/2 a syn over the 15 so I am counting it as a success :)

EE tomorrow although I am planning small portions of the carbs.

On Sumday morning I started the couch to 5k properly. It was ok. Supposed to be up at 6 to go again tomorrow - we will see! The children are keen and might make me do it. It is much better with the podcast downloaded.

Back