Nettle tea

Hi Peridot

I have been drinking 2 cups a day and this really seems to help
See how you do with it - it worked wonders for me.
Remember to keep up your water on top on this - tea doesn't count towards your 4 litres

Good luck - let me know how you get on

Laura

Hi, I'm suffering badly with water retention and i'm certain it effected the scales last night (I only lost 2Ib despite sticking to the plan 100% from the very start - 7 wks ago). I was wondering where did you hear that nettle tea can help because I'm intrigued to find out more? I've been ever so grumpy since my weigh in - the weight loss overall is amazing and I'm very pleased but it varies so much from week to week. Its quite frustrating in a way even though I know I'm losing weight in the fastest safest way possible.

Dawn xx

Nettles from memory contain silica which is a natural diuretic.

Mike

I read far too many glossy mags and I'm therefore a mine of useless information - I read it in one of those. Can't remember which I'm afraid but I guess a google search might give more info.

It's leaves (clearly!) so it's okay. And it's not pleasant so I think it's almost certainly allowed! It's very curious - it's a colour somewhere between dark khaki and black and tasted rather of that smell you get in autumn of sodden, water logged, decaying leaves. It's not pleasant but it is bearable.

It's leaves (clearly!) so it's okay. And it's not pleasant so I think it's almost certainly allowed! It's very curious - it's a colour somewhere between dark khaki and black and tasted rather of that smell you get in autumn of sodden, water logged, decaying leaves. It's not pleasant but it is bearable.

Mmmm you make it sound so delicious lol

I had been thinking of getting some but not sure I would be able to stomach it.

Back