Never Cheat Again!!!!!!!!

Vanilla

Wanna Be Skinny
I only lost a lousy 3lbs and am not happy at all , but again i blame myself for cheating, i swear i will never cheat anymore:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

3lb is still a great loss chick. Come on, don't be so hard on yourself, look at what you lost in your first week and add that onto your loss today - thats a whole stone you have lost and that is bloody fantastic

AND look how much your BMI has dropped AND look at the percentage you have lost already!!!!!!!

You need to update your mini goals too as you have hit one of them already. Stay positive, you are doing great

Charlie

I only lost a lousy 3lbs and am not happy at all , but again i blame myself for cheating, i swear i will never cheat anymore:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

3lb is good. i lost 1/4lb this week, so basically STS as it's been a hard week with big time family issues. i've nibbled and then not eaten etc.

how did you cheat (what on?)?

Last edited:
Thank you sooo much ladies , you made me feel better now, i will stay 100% now

3lbs is fantastic! That bit closer to goal! You should be proud of yourself for your success, don't beat yourself up for being a normal person! Chin up hun! Xx

Well done Vanilla :) don't be too down hun, I take medication and my best ever loss was three pounds and a bit, I can stay the same for ages then suddenly drop. Keep going you are doing really well x

3lb is a normal loss. It's great!

Back