never knew food could be a addiction !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by monique's memoirs, 25 April 2009 Social URL.

1. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    well i like watching the video on the www.lipotrim.co.uk and it talks about food being a addiction and i never relised untill starting the diet that i have been addicted to food its not the same as alcohol or drug addiction but it is a addiction how strange is that if you were to say that to anyone who wasnt doing the diet or never put weight on they would think you were just using that as a excuse to eat so again im loving the diet for helping me come to terms with this addiction and helping me think differently about food how great is this diet i lovvvvvvvvveeeee it :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biglao

biglao Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too!! I think it is amazing! I discovered lipotrim whilst researching an Eating Disorder presentation I had to give at college. I went straight to my GP and she pointed me in the right direction. This programme, hopefully, will put an end to my hazzardous relationship with food x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.