Never thought i would be.. but i'm back! And there will be no 3rd round!

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
Hiya everyone,
just want to say hi and say i am so happy i have found this site!
I know it will help me get through my second LL experience.
Oh how exciting!
Wish me luck everyone and good luck to all of us returners!
:eek:

Well done for returning.If you have done it before you can do it again,and this support on this site will keep you back on track.Good luck xx

Welcome back Magic

Good luck. i'm sure you can do it if you are in the right frame of mind.
You've done the hardest bit - admitting you need to do it again and making the decision.:wave_cry:

Yes!! It took me a while but it clearly looks like the best option.
Just want to get through the first week for now :(
Thank you for all the support and warm words
xxx

Do you?
Where from?
I've never been on this site before hun but thanks for wishing me good luck.. bloody need it! lol

Hi All,
just thought i'd drop a line because i feel like screaming and i need to share it with someone!
It's my day 3 and i am REALLY struggling! It's also my first day back at work and it's sooooo stressful today with one problem after another! So it REALLY doesn't help me with the diet. I've got a massive headache, wrost period pains ever and a LOT to deal with at work.
I know it will get better but i just can't seem to stop thinking about food and how it would make me feel so much better now.
The good thing is though that i recognise the pattern now and i learn how to control it. It's hard but i'll deal with it. Normally now i would reach for a chocolate bar or a cake but instead i will stick to my shake, put my head up and face the world!
Just want to get through this week!
Fingers crossed xxx

Good for you - and keep drinking the water! xx

Thank you so much!
I feel soooo mch better today! It's amazing what difference a day can make!
Full of energy and positive.
Still slightly hungry though :(

Just thought i'd share it with you, even though i posted a new thread as well.
Just had my first weigh in and i lost 12lbs!!
Fantastically good!!
I'm sooo happy!!!

Back