New 2 CS would love to share stories

Chelsea85

Hey everyone! So I'm new to the forum and new to Celebrity Slim. I am at the end of day 2. Well the start of day 3 as it's 630am and I haven't slept yet. Have been doing well although I have a banging headache and don't know if it's a good sign that I'm going into ketosis or just that I am tired after work. Absolutely starving right now too. Today more than yesterday but I will power through it. So I am doing a combination of Celebrity Slim and a low carb diet as I did get quite scared off by the sugar content in CS shakes. Seems to be more medium carb/low cal diet than low carb/low cal to me. So I have been having 1 shake a day plus a low carb/cal high protein meal plus a snack or a soup I have left over from a failed attempt at GoLower. Keeping my carbs below 50g and my calories around 500. Is this too little? Would love to hear from other people on the same or similar diets. How have people found it? How much weight have people lost? And kept off? Hope to hear from you!

Woohoo day 4 down. Weighed in this morn (i cant help myself I have to do it everyday to keep me motivated) have lost 7lb. Sure its prob alot of water but I'm feeling leaner and my face is looking thinner. Excited to see results after a few weeks. Nervous about the weekend though as I might be going to Manchester and am scared because I know everyone will be drinking

Hi Chelsea

I've started CS today. It's nice to have someone starting about the same time as me.

I get married next year but want to go dress shopping soon, so I'd like to shift a few pounds before then.

7lbs is amazing... and you're only half way through the week! I'd be well chuffed with half of that in my first week, lol!

Well done :clap::clap:

Hi Chelsea and Puddy and any other new CS starters!!
I am starting on Sunday 8th May with my daughter, cannot wait to get this diet underway. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I am really feeling it, knees are sore, takes me ages to get of the damn sofa now lol (its a low one and its quite comical getting up of it now!), my feet and ankles ache and it is purely from the weight....looking forward to swimming, hiking (which I used to love!!) joining my friends at Zumba classes and doing stuff with the kids, splash landings at Alton towers would be great, also promised the girls we would go tenerife next year as its my eldest's 21st and youngest's 16th and want to really enjoy it!! Getting older now too so as well as a cosmetic change it is also for health reasons, though thankfully apart from my joints I havent had any other weight related problems and I want to keep it that way!! I hope we can all help to keep each other motivated along our new journey and be diet buddies...hope the diets are going well so far?
Izzy xxx

Hey guys! Great to hear from both of you. Hopefully we can help each other along this journey. I'm now exactly one week down have lost 9lbs so far. I did end up cheating on Monday though by drinking and sneaking some wrong food but I haven't gained anything back luckily. But now I've got to start from the begining again which I'm angry at myself for. Oh well back on the wagon today. Bout to have a banana shake. They are definately my fave flavour. Good luck ladies. Let me know how you're getting on Puddy. And congrats for your wedding next year. Izzy I'm excited for you and your daughter to start. It really is much easier than I thought.

Hi Chelsea,
Hows getting back on the wagon going...ok? at least you picked yourself back up and get on with it again. You did really well losing 9lbs in the 1st week thats brilliant, I was going to wait and start the diet with my daughter on Sunday but may start tomorrow as she may not start yet and I'm keen to get it all under way!! Have you had any of the bars or soups yet? as I'm hoping to use the bars for work.
Izzy xx

Hey Izzy! Well I wasn't that good yesterday either to be honest and I beat myself up about it. Decided though I would prefer to feel good during the day and I do when I'm sticking to diet and feeling leaner so I'm 100% from today onwards. And today has been easy so far. You should start if your daughter isn't keen to yet as your success will inspire her. I haven't tried the soups and bars as I find it easy to avoid the 'normal' meal breaks due to my work. Let me know how you get on and what they taste like

Hi there I'm on day 2 of cs. Really hungry at the mo but trying just ignore it. Well done with the huge loss.

Hi there I'm on day 2 of cs. Really hungry at the mo but trying just ignore it. Well done with the huge loss.

hi Mister! Thanks! Good luck to you. The days of hunger passes pretty quickly. Keep up the good work. I'm actually struggling a bit today as It's my day off work and I've spent the day at home. I'm bored and I want to eat even though I'm not hungry. This is a bad habit I need to break

Hi How are you all getting on I know its been a few months since you started but I am on day 3 and feeling ok did have 1 scoop of diabetic ice cream after my tea!
I have done the diet before and did really well so hoping for the same results.........here's hop:family2:ing!

Back