New 21 Male

Chris21

Hi all, im new so hi, have ordered 4 weeks worth of Xante shakes, bars and soups. Are there many other men doing this ? Do you know how long it takes for the product to come as ideally i want to start it on the 1st as i have a couple of days of before work and i know the first couple are the worst as you body gets used to it. I will try and set up my own diary if it lets me it said something about having to have 50 posts ? and i will put my weight and measurements and also maybe a few pictures so then new members will be able to see the difference it makes to somebody. My aim is to stick to it for 3 weeks, just having 3 shake, soup or bars a day and lots of water and maybe go for the occasional run at night. As after the third week i will be going away for the weekend and i will have another look at myself and see if i need to carry on the same or maybe change it a little, i want to lose 2 stone in 3 weeks to take me down to 14stone and my overall target weight would be 12 and a half stone and then i will keep on top of my weight and work out to burn the extra calories i will be eating, sorry for the long intro haha, hopefully everything will work out

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a diary thread in the Exante section for support and answers to your questions.

You can do this now you don't have to wait until 50 posts.

Have a read of the stickies in the Intro section on how many posts you need.

Irene xx