new aldi low fat sausages

liztaylor

hey there doing sw from home. I do alot of shopping in the aldi. Ive noticed they now do a new low fat sausage. could somebody please tell me if they know the syn value please. much appreciated. thanks

the info on the packet is per 100 g protein 16g fat 9.1g (3.4g sat fat) carbs 8g fibre 1.1g cals 181.
Each sausage is 52g . if anyone has use of the sw calc would they mind please working it out as they were gorg like proper sausages and low cost at only £1.39 for 8 saus. fed up with paying over 2.60 for low fat saus that taste horrible anyway.

cheers

Last edited:
Sorry don't know that answer but thanks for the heads up on their taste. DH will be very grateful. Will wait for the answer with you. :)

Heard they are 2 syns each but don't take that answer as a definite... someone should double check for you!

thanks to all who replied much appreciated. im new to this so forgive me if i dont reply correctly ha. ill take 2 syns as i have 2 on my brekkie with a gammon round mush and toms and egg. dont need any dinner then most of the time. xxx

hi thanks for that. they are really nice just like real sausages. packet says 30% less fat kuds have em as well so can just cook one batch as well.

Couldn't find them today :-(
having said that, our aldi seems to be out of a fair bit of stuff lately!

bummer, they are mixed in with the other ashfield farm pork saus. you know the way the aldi like us to hunt for our items in mixed up boxes (drives me mad ha ha) better luck next time hun

Back