please help how many syns in aldi low fat natural yoghurt 500g pot

liztaylor

this is the only yoghurt i can eat as i dont like muller lights or most fat free yoghurts. however this low fat natural yoghurt from aldi is gorgeous. its thick creamy and so tasty. its not tart or full of that synthetic sugar after taste that most fat free flavoured yoghurts have. most every night i have been having about 1/4 pot with summer fruits and a merangue nest which us getting me through my comfort chocolate eating frenzy of a night in front of the t.v. cheers

thank you very much for that much appreciated. i will try the fat free one as well. i am going to mix my juicy frozen summer fruits with it and put it in my ice cream maker tomorrow and make a low syn pink ice cream. may even have it on one of the kids cones which are only about 1.5 syns i think. mmm i need my sweet fixes ha ha. its well worth the 2 syns a day
over 2-3 days i think.

thank you very much for that much appreciated. i will try the fat free one as well. i am going to mix my juicy frozen summer fruits with it and put it in my ice cream maker tomorrow and make a low syn pink ice cream. may even have it on one of the kids cones which are only about 1.5 syns i think. mmm i need my sweet fixes ha ha. its well worth the 2 syns a day
over 2-3 days i think.

If u like Greek style yogurts Aldi do lemon and strawberry same as mullerlight but cheaper and just as tasty plus they are free xx

Back