New and a little blue !

Hi MissMoneypenny and welcome :wavey:

Hi, I started the lighterlife lite and am on day 4. I think I was a borderline case between ligherlife total and lite!

So far I've enjoyed the different food packs but as a vegetarian I am yet to try the meat flavours even though they are all suitable for vegetarians!

The good thing is that when you choose your food packs after the first week you can pick and choose the ones you like! I was pleasantly surprised by the thai chilli one and thought it was delicious!

Good luck with LL, x

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Welcome to the forum :)

best wishes on your weight loss journey :D

Hi, Miss Moneypenny, and welcome. How are you finding LL? I've just finished week 1 and it was surprisingly ok. Wishing you all the best!

:welcome2: to the forums hun! Hope you enjoy your stay and I'll hopefully see you around for a chat soon :)

Newby too!

Hi, I am new to this too!
I have done many different diets and like many people I have lost weight and then put it all back on,plus some!
I am fifty next May and want to be slim and healthy!
First goal is a weeks holiday in Egypt at end of November and I want to be slimmer for that!:rolleyes:

Back