New and Confused

f1anj

Hi. My name is Anjie. I have all the slimming world bumpf but am slightly confused as to what I am supposed to do. I have read everything but not sure how many green red or easy days I'm supposed to have a week etc. Can anyone help start me off please.

Hi Anjie. You can choose which days you have and there is no set number per week. Just remember that the rules are slightly different with the extra easy, something like you eat one less healthy extra.

Just to recap the main points of the plan:

- Green days: you can eat unlimited amounts of food such as potato, pasta, rice, beans. Healthy extras include cheese, milk, bread, and protein e.g. chicken, fish, meat (and a whole lot more - check the healthy extra B list)

- Red days: unlimited fish, meat, chicken and can have potatos / pasta / rice as healthy extra

- Syns: check the syns list. There are a number of things that have syns e.g tomato puree, oil, butter, bread (or can be eaten as a healthy extra) and your treats have syns too. Your group leader will recommend how many syns you should have per day. I think average is 15-20. You need to remember to count how many syns you are using in your cooking and can use the remainder as your treats. Remember there are a number of things that you can use in your cooking that are free (e.g. any spices, soy sauce, vinegar...there is a list in the book)

Hope that helps!

Back