New and excited to get slim

Hi guys and girls,

Have been looking at the SW forums online through MiniMins to now find the free app to see everything on my phone! (So excited!)

Have been attempting to do SW on my own for a week and a half now but couldn't do it without constantly being on here having a look for the syn values of my favourite foods.

Speak to you all soon

Becca xx

I'm new and excited to get slim tooooo!!!

Good luck hun!!

Have you got the books to follow? If you don't want to attend regular classes it might be worth just going for a few weeks till you get the hang of it! That book has been my bible for a week!;-)

All the best...

Jo x

hi skinnyminnie and :welcome: to the forums! I love your profile name btw - it is my nickname at work although I still have some way to go.

Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and advice available.

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Thank you ladies, Im loving the friendliness of everyone.

Hi Jo, I managed to find my books yesterday following my attempt last year to lose weight (i've lost more this month than in total at my group last year!). I completely agree they are a lifesaver :)

Sharkbait, thank you I always call the ladies in my office Skinny Minnies (because they most definitely are) and so I'm putting PMA into play and calling myself one too

Xx

Back