New and excited!

girlterate

Hi guys,

Firstly, this forum has been a lifesaver for the past 5 days. It's a real motivator, so thank you all!

I started SS+ on Monday after the busy London life saw the pounds creep on. Now, I know I'm not overweight for my height, however I really wanted to help of CD to give me the kick-start back into healthy eating and to help me lose weight before some big events this year. I say my goal is 9st6lbs but that is to give myself leeway once I've finished.

I just have a few questions really... any help would be awesome! I work in a very busy industry so have to go to loads of events which, inevitably, are all booze based. Now so far this week I've managed to avoid it all minus one small glass of champagne to celebrate winning an award. I've stuck to the diet 100% and am drinking 4lts of water a day. But tonight I have a big date and really, really want a few G&Ts (slimeline, of course) - will this effect my weight loss a lot?

Also, I am meant to be on SS+ however I am literally not hungry for my 4th shake or meal... will this make me go into starvation mode? I add skimmed milk to coffee for the extra calories, but have only been doing three shakes or soups a day which I was told wasn't allowed. I am just not starving?!

Anyway, that's an essay. I just want to do it for a month for a healthy kick-start, but really want to see results...

Thanks for reading. x

Back