New and feeling blue

Lard Arse

Hi all.

I hate to whinge on my first post but I haven’t felt the need to post till now. I’ve been lurking in the background for some time and so far your post have kept me motivated and I haven’t really had any issues.
I’ve been on SS+ (having 4 shakes & skimmed milk) now for nearly 5 weeks and as you should be able to see (if I’ve set it up properly) have so far been losing a steady 3lbs a week (obviously I’d prefer more but it’ll do for me).
Unfortunately I’m a scale hopper and weigh myself just about every time I go into the bathroom naked, the problem with this is I’ve notice I haven’t lost anything since my WI on Saturday and fear that come my 5th WI I’ll have remained the same. I haven’t done anything differently, it’s not my TOTM and I haven’t lost/gained any inches in the last week so I’m really frustrated with the fact that my scales refuse to budge. Not sure what more I can do to get them moving again.

Got to get back to work so whinge over for now. Congrats to everyone on their losses so far.

Lard Arse.xx

step away from the scales!!!!

14lbs in a month!! wow!! even if you do have a slower week that is still amazing and you should be very very happy with that!!

you may find you'll suddenly drop a coulpe lbs tomoz or on sat, but dont panic!!
eating as many calories as we are (or not) you cant not lose, you might have a slow week, and then drop loads the next week.

if yu look at the picture, its fab.
dont let it get you down, and eat, then that would be amother story, keep going and the weight will keep coming off.

good luck on the rest of your journey.

dont forget to let us know how you did. xx

My motto is 'dont worry till its time to' in other words try not to think about it till your official wi. I often dont see any movement on my scales for a couple of days then lose 2 or 3lb overnight! and my scales never show as big a loss as my cdc's. have a read of this thread http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/61295-measuring-success-scales.html
it really helped me - hope it helps you x stay motivated and dont let a piece of machinery tell you how to feel! moral of the story i suppose is dont go on the scales so much lol hope you feel better soon x

I haven’t done anything differently, it’s not my TOTM and I haven’t lost/gained any inches in the last week so I’m really frustrated with the fact that my scales refuse to budge.
You've not lost inches in the places you've measured but there are plenty of places you don't measure which is where they will be disappearing from.
Like everyone else is saying hun there's no way you can do this diet and not lose weight. Keep your chin up hun and stick with it, you will get there and we'll help you whenever you need us to!:hug99:

Iagree with the above.

Throw the scales away, stop worrying and if your sticking 100% your loosing inches elsewhere so please dont worry about it!

Thanks for the replys guys and that link was fab. Gonna have to print it out and keep it to hand for when I'm feeling blue. My friend has been on at me for ages about weighing myself every day so I might just surprise her when she pops round tomorrow and let her take them home with her.
T.xx

Thanks for the replys guys and that link was fab. Gonna have to print it out and keep it to hand for when I'm feeling blue. My friend has been on at me for ages about weighing myself every day so I might just surprise her when she pops round tomorrow and let her take them home with her.
T.xx

thats a brill idea - glad the thread helped x you sound much more positive which is great news x have a good week x

Back