New and intrested..

Charl_x

Hey fellow trimmers!

Just wondering, your starting and weights and how much weigh now and how many weeks in you are..:eek:

Hi Charl
I am in my 8th week and have lost a total of 50.5lb,not far off finishing now
good luck with your journey :) xx

hey hun, im in week 7 now and have lost 31lbs altogether with a 3 week blip in between, but im well chuffed, u can see my weight etc in my signature

hi charl

i started last week im on day 6 now got my first weigh in tomor

Hey fellow trimmers!

Just wondering, your starting and weights and how much weigh now and how many weeks in you are..:eek:

I'm only on my 2nd week. Lost 11.5lb in my 1st week and have my 2nd weigh-in on Monday. I can feel the difference already. Started at 21st and am 5' 10" so got a fight ahead.

Hi and welcome Charl.

I'm into week 14 now and have lost 55lbs so far. Not too far to go now and only have 3 and a bit more weeks left on LT. Good luck, the time really will fly by on this for you!

Hi Im on my 3rd week .I lost over a stone in 2 weeks:D If you are thinking of joining id recommend it it brilliant! I only walk my dogs so i dont do alot of exercise.

Omg, go you must seem easy to you now x

Hi
thanks.xx
yes i must admit mixing shakes is second nature now lol,the weeks are flying past :)

Hiya,

I lost 5 stone in just 15 weeks, once you get past the first week, you'll never look back, I can't say enough good things about LT...it's given me my life back!

That's some amazing weight-loss, are you exercising loads aswell ?

Hi BigS
Thank you very much :)
I never thought i would get this far trust me!
Yes i am out most evenings at the moment,i swim 4 nights a week and go to spinning classes 3 times a week so exercise is most definitely a help.xx

Back