New and just started SW

Hi All

I am new and have just started slimming world online. Looks like you give each other good support on here so hopefully you won't mind me joining in. Hope to speak to some of you soon.

x

Hi all, thanks for the welcome. So far it seems to be going ok, although I feel like I am eating too much!! The scales will tell on Tuesday. The most difficult bit is this site at the moment. Tried to post replies from my i-phone last night but that wasn't happening and surely there is an easier way to track your conversations without scrolling through everything? Has the lard congealed in my brain?

Hi welcome & good luck :):D

Alittlechunky said:
Hi all, thanks for the welcome. So far it seems to be going ok, although I feel like I am eating too much!! The scales will tell on Tuesday. The most difficult bit is this site at the moment. Tried to post replies from my i-phone last night but that wasn't happening and surely there is an easier way to track your conversations without scrolling through everything? Has the lard congealed in my brain?

On your iPhone app you can go on current tab then participated tab and it all should be in there... X

Good luck for your first weigh in - don't worry about eating too much, most people think that in the first week.

What days are you doing?

Had my first week last week and did 5 EE days and 2 red. Last time I did SW I found I lost the most doing mostly red but all that meat gets expensive lol

I think mixing your days up works quite well (if you're not a veggie obviously). If nothing else it stops you eating the same thing everyday and getting bored.

That's true. I have stuck to the same things this week. Ordered a couple of recipe books so will try them out next week when they arrive. I liked the EE as it meant I didn't have to count as much, just eat! Lol

Kieragh1515 said:
I use the more tab at bottom, then subscribed on the iPhone ap. Can't use the website Minimins for luv nor money, totally confuses me lol x

I don't like the website I only log on as people send you stuff that u can't see on here x

I did mostly EE but then I couldn't shift last couple of lbs when got to target so switched to red and came straight off. Think that was because I had less carbs. X

I did mostly EE but then I couldn't shift last couple of lbs when got to target so switched to red and came straight off. Think that was because I had less carbs. X

Hi there, I've been doin EE from end of May and lost 1 stone but now my weight has basically stayed the same the last few wks! :sigh:
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed a difference by changing to red as I've another stone to go! I've noticed that carbs seem to bloat me out a lot!
Thanks Laura_carlburgess, I must give it a go starting after weigh in tomorrow! :D

mumof2weerascals said:
Hi there, I've been doin EE from end of May and lost 1 stone but now my weight has basically stayed the same the last few wks! :sigh:
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed a difference by changing to red as I've another stone to go! I've noticed that carbs seem to bloat me out a lot!
Thanks Laura_carlburgess, I must give it a go starting after weigh in tomorrow! :D

I'd love to be able to do red days more but just find no matter what I would make I still get that burny unsatisfied feeling in my tummy on red days. :-(

If u like fish u could also Try a fish week to get last few lb off. I might try that mon-fri this week and also avoid using alpens/ fibre plus as heb's maybe as I think they contribute in my case to sts/ gains. Good luck! X

mumof2weerascals said:

Hey hun

Yes would Definitely try giving red days a go. I am pretty carb sensitive and I LOVE my pasta and potatoes etc... So I use my heb's on red days do I still get to have them so don't feel too left out. The 227g potato cut into chips in Actifryer mean you get a good portion but the 35g dried weight of pasta doesn't go far so I tend to save both hebs for it or I use the one and have it as a pasta bake with a side salad and meat to bulk it out. X

Helloooooooo from Glasgow too
Good luck with your weightless
Everyone is very supportive, don't be shy
Ask questions and you will be sure to get a reply

Back