New and need help.

janie71

Hi everyone, im new to minimins. I have been trying to loose weight for a number of years now with no luck. I started the gym 2 years ago, have seen a dietician and have taken 3 different prescribed weight loss pills from my doctor. I am heavier now than when I started. I have asked my nurse about weight loss surgery and was told i need a BMI of 50 or over to be reffered. I have a doctors appointment, but my BMI is 48 and the nurse said i might not qualify, fingers crossed. Can anyone give me any help or advise.:cry:

Hi and welcome. Have you thought about a structured diet such as slimming world or weight watchers. You do it by going to the class or online. Or a VLCD very low calorie diet such as cambridge diet, lighterLife or lipotrim

Have a look at the sections on here and the different websites

Irene xx

Hi, I am new tonight and just signing on. Joining Slimming World tomorrow or should I say rejoining again. I have tried them all but find this one suits me best.

Hi and welcome. Have you thought about a structured diet such as slimming world or weight watchers. You do it by going to the class or online. Or a VLCD very low calorie diet such as cambridge diet, lighterLife or lipotrim

Have a look at the sections on here and the different websites

Irene xx
Irene, I have done slimming world twice and weight watchers three times, low calorie diets, hospital diets and even tried the atkins diet(it works but made me physicaly ill) and lighter life is a little expensive. Thanks

Good luck! I'm starting scottish slimmers as I already have the books and I think counting points will work better for me than cutting everything out.

Welcome to Minimins :)

Welcome to our friendly forum. We r all here to support each other. Good luck on ur weightloss journey

Keisha x

Back