New and saying hello!

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
Good evening everyone! I wanted to introduce myself for my first post and say hello to you all, I also wanted to say a huge well done to everyone on their weight losses to date!

My name is Kelly and I'm 27. I decided to follow the slimming world plan a week ago and will be weighing in for the first time tomorrow (very nervous and excited). I'm not attending a club as I really cannot afford to at the moment so instead I am going it alone with all of the information I can find for myself and with the help of some friends. So far I am really loving the variety of the diet compared to other diets I have followed in the past. I successfully lost 4 stone in 8 months on weight watchers a few years back, unfortunately I gained that all back plus more! I then started the Cambridge diet in January this year, lost 2 stone and then had to stop due to money issues. I gained back almost a stone of that, noticed the weight gain and so decided to start on my slimming world journey. I have A LOT of weight to lose so will be with you all for a long time but am looking forward to getting to know you all and making some friends.

Anyway, I hope you have all had a fab weekend and good luck for the week ahead!

Kelly xx

:welcome:Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you are getting on well with the plan and if you need to ask any questions, feel free to pick our brains...we are a helpful lot! Good luck with your journey. :D

hello and welcome. Hope you've had a good week and best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow:) This forum is very friendly so ask away if you need any help.

Hey! Good luck with the slimming world challenge! I was successful with weight watchers once before - but i am really enjoying slimming world this time round you can eat cheese i love love love cheese! :) Good luck!

Hello from one newbie to another. Slimming world is great and really easy to follow so you'll be food optimizing like a pro in no time I'm sure :)

Jaq
xxx

Hi Kelly! :welcome2:to the forum! Good luck on reaching your goal :)

Hi Kelly! You need never go anywhere else! SW will get you to target! Ask questions, post away! We love newbies but they don't stay newbies for long! It's a really friendly board and we're here for you!

Hello there Kelly, welcome to our happy and friendly forum, there are lot's of us going it alone so you will not be on your own and you will get lot's of encouragement on here, good luck with your SW journey. X

Hi i just wanted to echo what everyone else has said and welcome you to the boards :)

xx

hiya kelly welcome to the forum everyone is so friendly here i have my second weigh in tom (not looking forward to it as totm) but found in the past only diet that worked for me was tfr so just happy this one is working for me now. i would love to lose 2lb this week but not excepting it. cant wait to get to know you on the boards xxxx

Hi and welcome. You will love this site and get shed loads of support and ideas. Everyone is such fun and as there is always someone posting on here you get the support 24/7 when you need it. Have a great time joining in and look foraward to seeing some great results from you. xx

Back