New and scared!!

Yeomy

Hi all, im a newbie to this website and am starting on the SW diet. I am really determined to stick to this diet and i know that i need to as i have at least 8 stone to lose.

I could really do with some friendly help and advice along the way ?

A bit about me...im 34, with 2 children and a OH that loves me regardless. He's very supportive.

Oh, and ive just quit smoking (new years eve), after smoking for around 15 years! Doing so well that im making the other big change that i need...the weight!

I want to be healthy...be able to play with my children...and be confident in the way i look.

I will do it...i will lose the weight...

Hope to speak to some of you soon ??

hi Yeomy and :welcome: to the forums! You have definitely come to the right place - everyone on here is lovely, very friendly and there is plenty of support and advice available. Congrats re making the decision to quit smoking - think of all the money you will save which you can then spend on new clothes when you have lost some weight. My one tip - break down your main weight loss goal into mini goals and treat yourself when you achieve each one - it makes losing the weight that little bit easier. Remember you are doing this for you and no one else :)

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Welcome to mini's :)

I log onto this website quite a few times in the day because it really keeps me motivated reading other peoples posts. Good luck with everything x

Hiya :)

Just wanted to pop by and say Welcome x I am following the sw heathy eating plan and found this site while looking for ideas for meals online x It is a fantastic site everyone is very nice x Have a look at the before and after photos people have put on, it really makes you think what could be!!

Lots of luck x

welcome to minis both of you and good luck!

Back