New and Shy!

fatchance

Banned
Hi all,

I never join forums, but this one seemed so friendly so here i am :wave_cry:

I recently went to a fat or fitness camp in london where i actually lost a dress size in just 6 days!

But in the fat camp we were with others who needed to lose weight and being in the same boat as everyone else made me feel so much better about my own struggle to lose all the weight. :eek:

So here i am - on this forum hoping to inspire and be inspired to lose the rest of the weight!

I recently went from size 22 to size 20 in a week at the fat camp :love047:

I know it may not seem like much - but in the last four years i have only every put weight on and never lost it! so this was a big thing for me.

The camp was in the park and we did lots of fun exercises - but i did have to stop to rest a couple of times as am very very unfit.

The camp also provides on going support and advice about diet and exercise so i have been on a new diet which is right for my blood type and body weight etc. - this was free service, so i know it sounds like am very rich, fat camp, diet advice etc! but it is a community project and it only cost me £140 for the whole week and after care! which i would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone else wanting to lose the weight.

If anyone wants the details of the camp i will dig them out for you.

anyway, i hope that i will meet lots of nice people and that we can encourage each other to lose the weight and wear sexy clothes again!

see you all on the forum,

Macy

hey, Macy! Welcome to minimins!!!! Absolutely right choice in forums! :)
And that's great, wow from a 22 to a 20, that's such an achievement, and, if you keep at it, you'll soon be down to 18, 16..... :D So good luck, hun! :) x

Heya, welcome to the forum :D it's fab on here - I love having a nosy at other diets lol they always look weird compared to the one you're actually on

Well done on dropping a dress size!

xxxx

Back