Induction New and started yesterday :)

Well done on the loss! Read my response to your other post re: calories. I eat more than 1500 most days and lose well on it.

I am going to keep my cals around 1400 and have more protein, thanks Moonlights. Day 9 and scales say 6lb down but I don't notice any difference in clothes yet. Could be still just water.
Anyhow it motivates me to keep going, I know that there may be little or no loss this week and thats ok.
I need to make sure I stay on track and not get bored.

Lozzaboo2004 well done you have the right attitude to keep going.

To us all-keep going

Hey!

Thought I would just quickly type an update, so I have lost about 9lb since I first started 3-4 weeks ago and even people haven been saying "have you lost weight?" so loving it right now!! However I have let myself down today as I had 2 chocolate cup cakes... I just really needed it today but I will be extra good tomorrow!! Xx

Aw well done!! We all have hiccups but as long as u get back on track u will be fine. It makes such a difference when people start to notice xx

Hey!

Thought I would just quickly type an update, so I have lost about 9lb since I first started 3-4 weeks ago and even people haven been saying "have you lost weight?" so loving it right now!! However I have let myself down today as I had 2 chocolate cup cakes... I just really needed it today but I will be extra good tomorrow!! Xx

Well done, I'm jealous!:)

Hi All, Most probably a silly question but when counting carbs, do you count carbohydrates or which sugars??

As far as I know it's carbs total not just of which sugars as your 20g is your total allowed for the day so u must include it all xx

Yes, all carbohydrates are actually digested as sugar. In the uk we do not subtract fibre or sugar from the carb count.

Well done everyone.

I only lost 1lb this week but that's good considering I haven't been that good.. Food wise not so bad but it's the wine I have consumed... Eeeekk. As long as my weight does not go up then I will be happy, looking to lose another 10lb x

Hi All another 4lb off this week hopefully keep losing until my wedding 6 weeks tomorrow!!

Week 1 -11lbs
Week 2 -4lbs

Hi All, just joined the site today, will be doing the Atkins and, hopefully, once I've done the shopping will be starting on Sunday. At 5ft 3in and weighing in at 14½ stone i'm hopeing to shift at least the 4½. It's my sons wedding in September, so hopefully by then I should be well on my way. Congratulation to everyone up to now & Good Luck with the wedding Will1am3. Kazza. x

Back