New and Starting today :)

lizziee

Hi All,

I did lipotrim back in 2008 and did pretty well on it losing about 3 stone. I never got down to my target weight but maintained my weight around 12 and a half stone, which for my height wasn't too bad. That was until I became a mummy and have put on all the weight I lost plus a bit more! I started yesterday at 14st 12lbs. I am 7 weeks post csect and decided I better start my diet as the weight isn't going anywhere on its own! I hoping to lose a fair amount of the weight I have gained plus more.

Yesterday was day one and it went ok. I probably could have drank a lot more water so I am going to try and up that today.

This is the ideal time for me to do lipotrim as I am on maternity leave and spend my day looking after my little man at home so I dont have to worry about going to work and trying to do the shakes!

I just hope I manage to stick to it!

Lizzie

xx

Good Luck Lizzee :)

Welcome to the forum lizziee and best of luck on your lipotrim journey :)

Hey :) Had my weigh in today and I have lost 11lbs :) I am soo pleased :) Its been hard but worth it! xx

Well done lizziee, thats a brilliant first week loss :happy096:

Hey :) Had my weigh in today and I have lost 11lbs :) I am soo pleased :) Its been hard but worth it! xx

woohoo!! well done Lizziee, makes it all worth it :) x

Back