new and starting tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by gonnabtheresoon, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabtheresoon

gonnabtheresoon New Member

hi everyone

my names Helen and im starting tomorrow and although im very nervous im hoping this will be the start of the rest of my new slim life :)

any advice would be great.

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi and welcome, just remember water water water, the first week will be hard, saying that I didn't struggle like others haowever I had a refeed for easter weekend and am finding it hard now, so if you can stay 100% as long as you can, I had got that I was needing food but wanting to continue losing as I am I am hopefully going to stick to it as long as I can I think when myself and my children are back to work/school it will be easier to me. Also just keep scanning this site for inspiration and if you look at the tab inspiration at the top there are some fab pics to keep you going, keep posting and good luck!!

4. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HI there - I'm new and also starting on LT tomorrow.
    I'm getting nervous now but so want this to be the start of the new me so going to try anf focus on that really.
    Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.