New and struggling

Cheska

always struggling
I started this diet 2 weeks ago - but failed at the first hurdle! Bread toasted with butter, red wine and PIZZA.:break_diet:

I am now hopefully back on track started again Monday but finding it very very hard. Cant seem to be strict with myself and keep having the odd nibble - eg. a coffee with splash of milk, a sweet or two at work, chewing gum due to BAD BREATH - these are not all in the same day but have been tempted with something every day!:cry:

Im angry with myself but really want to loose the weight I have lost 4lb so far which is a start but, I am getting married in Mauritius May this year - I need and want to be slim by the beginning of May for my hen do.

Are you doing SS ? Maybe you need to change to 790 so you can eat something ? I'm not an expert but I think that you might need something that suits you better!

I agree with Anne Marie, Cheska, are you Sole Sourcing?

Maybe you just need to find a different way that will suit you? That's the beauty of this site I think. There are so many of us all doing different approaches to losing weight.

There is no right or wrong way or failure involved. Just finding your own path.

Lacey :)

Im not sure that this would be a quick enough weight loss thats why I decided to do Soul Source. If I continue to nibble then at least there is 790 option. Thanks

I have to agree with anne marie. I think you have to find the way that suits you. I changed to 790 after only 2 days ss!! I have to say though I'm finding it great. I'm really enjoying the diet and it keeps me going through the day to know that I'll have my meal at night....plus you're allowed skimmed milk for your coffee!!

It's early days to know what the weight loss will be like. I lost 8lbs in my first week and next weigh in is Tuesday.

Good Luck whatever you decide to do. Believe me, from someone who was married last year and didn't manage to get the weight off before the wedding, you'll be extra happy on your wedding day if you lose the weight you want to lose.It's hard just now but it WILL be worth it.

Ti@ra

It sounds like 790 could be better for me, but I think I will give this another week and if still struggling then it will be 790. Thank you

Well done for giving it another try, but if you are tempted just eat what is allowed on the 790 programe. From what I can gather on here the weight losses are not that much different.

Blitz is right - your average monthly losses on 790plan are still about a stone a month. You could start on 790 - then move down to SS if and when you feel ready.

How much are you looking to lose before May???

are you not aloud to chew chewing gum on sole source?

Back