New avatar

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Wish that my face would stop losing all the weight when my bosoms are the real problem here!

god I look knackered in that pic as well!

Need bust reducing exercises!

hun you look PRETTY!!!!
you really have lost loads off your face... you look amazing!

my chins has gone from three round ones to just one pointy one!!!! and ive still got three stones to go - yelp!

i lost it all in my face first.. dont worry. the rest will try and catch up....

you are looking totally amazing Kirsty. Stunning, stunning, stunning

You look lovely! So pretty!!!
I wish I lost weight round my face. I have always had a round face and I think I will always have one.

oooh thanks everyone, you know how to cheer a gal up. still, the journey continues x

beautiful lady x

Absolutely gorgeous pic of you, Hon! You look beautiful. :D xx

Cheekbones I'd kill for. I'll do more pics tomorrow when hub is home to take them! I'll try on some of the clothes in the wardrobe to see if anything new fits, too!

All together now... "I must...I must...reduce my bust!"

I don't really want to reduce mine; I just want my boobs to not hitchhike towards the sides when I lay down. Also, I want the nipples to point at least outward and a bit upwards! Not downwards. They're great in a bra, but fall nearly to the bellybutton w/ no bra.

I'm going to have a lift if I can keep weight stable/exercise for six-twelve months. It's something I really need to do. I want to feel comfortable in different clothes and not always have to wear granny bras with thick straps. I love all the one sleeve/halter/sleeveless dresses but all I can wear is dressed with big enough straps to cover my thick granny bras.

my boobs have gone down 3 sizes :eek:

mine have actually just gone! plain n simple GONE :sigh:!!!! its a ***** isn't it lol

im weighing up options il also wait till i maintain and settle at whatevever weight n size im gonna be n see then!

OMG KIrsty you look fabulous

Great picture - you look really lovely. :)

Back