New baby, new start

Gemma79

I will do this!
Hi all - I did CD originally 3 years ago and lost around 3.5 stones. Since then I have got married, have a 5 month old son and put on 4 stone. I now have around 6-7 stone to lose. With this hot weather i have realised I do not want to keep hold of this weight any longer! I'm currently the biggest I have ever been and it's time to make changes. I know CD works and gives fast results and my plan is to stick with it to lose 3/4 stone and then lose the rest by healthy eating and exercise.

I have a wonderful husband and although he tries to encourage and support me all he does is frustrate me as he has never had an issue with weight and is very fit and healthy and so really doesn't understand the struggle. So what I need from you guys is the wonderful support I got from you all on my journey first time round and hopefully I can give words of encouragement too.

I am currently looking for a counselor in the Lincoln area and have emailed a few this morning, anyone able to recommend anyone? MY plan is to start on Thursday or Friday. Can someone tell me what day it is that you feel awful? I was planning on trying to time it with the weekend so OH can watch the baby while I sleep if necessary!

Anyways, I have spent a few hours on here already, must go do some work!

Welcome back, congrats on the wedding & baby :)

Ive restarted this week on a sunday and found it easy enough. Yesterday day two i thought was worse than day one. I think perhaps start on friday it shouldnt be to bad then at least you have the hubby to mind the baby sat and sun if you need it :)

Welcome back Gemma - and congratulations!

x

Welcome.
I'm just after having my 3rd baby and need to lose the same amount of weight as you.

Like you, my hubby is so fit and healthy and has never had a weight problem so I know what you mean there, although mine tries his hardest to help me bless him, he just never seems to get it right!!

I re started yesterday and it's not too bad, make sure you have some paracetamol in case you get a headache, but apart from the it will be willpower that you will need until ketosis kicks in!!

Best of luck!
xxx

thanks all.
Shrinking, yes our husband sound similar. He said to me last night 'I just don't know what to say, I never seem to get it right.' And to be fair to him he never can because he has never been in the situation.

Anyway, good luck with ketosis! and thanks for the advice, paracetamol going into handbag now!

welcome back hunni, congratulations on wedding and baby, good luck with your cd journey.xx

Your baby is adorable, he's making me broody again.
I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. As you've done it before you know you can do it again. :D

Good luck :D

I always seem to go for the skinny guys, which is annoying when I'm dieting :mad: cause they eat whatever they like and stay thin!

Hi welcome back and good luck. I have 2 young kids so started on a Friday with them and hubby was around on Sat and Sun to look after them as I had a headache on Sat and also felt quite tired over the weekend too. Good luck and look forward to seeing your weightloss.xx

Back