New beginings

fattofit2011

Hello everyone, my name is hayley i am 27 and weigh 21 stone (never said that out loud before :confused: ) i have been wondering around the site for days reading about all the different diets but jims sticky stuck ! and thats it im going to do the atkins:D
I have so much weight to lose and im just looking for support without the ridicule of going to a class to be weighed being the biggest person in the room ect, i have three children aged 7, 4 and 2 and im doing this for them so any help, tips or just friendly chat is very welcome here.
Thank you for reading my very first thread and i look forward to speaking to you all very soon

hayley xx

Hello hayley, welcome :D
This is a great place if you want to change your diet and your life. Not only that - i've realised that i need to help my DD too (7) so she learns a healthier diet for the future
Good luck and keep talking to us and asking questions when you need support ;)

Hi Hayley. I'm new to this too so cant offer any advice but the guys on here are so friendly and supportive and will answer any questions. Good Luck x

Thanks kat1e, theres just so much to read ! lol everyones diarys are helpfull and im quite a nosey person so this is great ! ha ha

Hello & welcome Hayley & all you other newbies :D You will get all of the support & help from this forum believe me. We are a very friendly bunch. I think the Mighty Jim is on holiday now, but just ask what you want to, one or more of us can always help. Good Luck :D

Good morning, and welcome to the mad house! :)

We're all here for each other, so if you need anything, let us know! There's always at least one of us lurking around to answer questions and for general chit chat!

Good luck! :)

aww nthank you so much guys, i started this morning so looking forward to it now, dreadinbg the atkins flu tho :( im going to drink loads of water to keep it at bay,

Thank you

hayley x x

Hi Hayley and a big welcome :)

I have a lot to lose too hun so don't be afraid to ask all the questions you can think of, and post your menus so we can keep an eye on what you're having. Everyone's lovely and very helpful :)

I had a good loss in the first few months - about 2 1/2 stone - but some has crept back on because I've been naughty and had major carb&wine-fests - but am back in focus now.

All the best

Susie

Hi susie, yes i like my wine but going to try and keep off it for atleast 2 weeks !!

ive tryed everyother diet as im sure you have to this is my first time on atkins so lets hope i can make it work just a bit worried about my holiday in 3 weeks but if the weather is nice hopefully it will be BBQ everyday and i wont need to worry ha ha

hayley xx

Atkins is pretty adaptable - but even if you fall off the wagon, just climb back on. The weight didn't go on overnight and won't come off overnight - although it will come over much quicker, especially if you stick to clean and green meals, and have lots of water :)

BTW I found some Knorr liquid chicken stock in boiling water to help with the Atkins flu, no idea why :)

Hi ill try the chicken stock :)

Im using the fitness pal thingy to record my carbs but ive already had 1217 calories !!! is this ok ive only had 4 carbs, im scarred of gaining in my first wek cause i will give up :(

Thanks

hayley

Take no notice of the cals - honestly. I know we always think we should but you dont need to. and its 2.30 and you have only had 4 carbs??? do you want to add me on there?? Im LVLLT x

oh good i so whant this to work its hard getting your head around not looking at the calories !! this diet seems to good to be true at the moment !! ha ha

Hi LVLLT i have added you on my fitness planner , thank you :)

Hi leanne, ive added you too ! x x

yey have added you both...remember to change settings so we can see your diarys and help you :D you can see ours too xxx

Back