New Beginnings

Janey B

Well after a terrible 2010 I've joined the January starters Club,last year at this time I was in JS too and lost around 4st, however as some will know I'm back because I've gained nearly all back!!

2 ops and not a good time healthwise I'm back again to correct things but this time it's for my health so I'm moving onwards and upwards!!

Am using today and tomorrow to start easing out carbs as I know from experience that it wil give me an easier transition into ketosis.

Can't wait to get started at group on Wednesday, but the one thing that kept me going the last time was the incredible support on this forum.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Good Luck
xx :wavey:

Hi Janey... :wavey:

Well, as you clearly know, the support on here is amazing! :)

I'm new, so just feeling my way at the moment... but welcome from me anyway! And good luck... You're gonna nail it, I just know it! :D

xx

Thanks Pinkie, good luck on your journey too.
Oh good news, consultant just phoned to say my group will be a Tuesday morning instead of Wed evening now, means I'm starting a day earlier than I thought so I'm glad I started to watch what I'm eating today!!
xx

Aww, no probs Janey! :)

I know the feeling of just wanting to start asap! Exciting stuff... Good luck with the first week... we're all here for ya! Can't wait to hear about your losses in a week's time... the time'll fly by! :D

xx

Janey B said:
Thanks Pinkie, good luck on your journey too.
Oh good news, consultant just phoned to say my group will be a Tuesday morning instead of Wed evening now, means I'm starting a day earlier than I thought so I'm glad I started to watch what I'm eating today!!
xx

Good luck Janey. I go to my first class on Tuesday night and like you I have cut out the carbs since Sunday. I never done this diet before so fingers cross.

Your already off to a great start by cutting back on carbs to me it made such a difference last time!

Good luck for tomorrow evening, it's also helpful to have someone starting same day, just think how excited we'll be this time next week looking forward to our first weigh in.
xx

Hey Janey

Good Luck with your journey, I look forward to reading how it goes, as Mags says, onwards and downwards!!!

J
xx

Good luck Zingano! :D xx

Hi All, well thats me officially on LL from tomorrow, went to group this morning, the others all seem very friendly so hopefully it will be a nice group.

Have laid my packs out in kitchen, stood looking at them for a while asking myself if I can do this again, then I thought of how I never want to feel like I have been feeling ever again!!!

Have a knee replacement op coming up in a few weeks, need to speak to surgeon regarding being on LL but from enquiries made when at the clinic I should be ok as have opted for spinal block rather than general anaesthetic [prob spelt that wrong] and should hopefully be able to keep on my packs.
So nothing stands in my way unless I chose it too!!!

Good luck to those starting this week and well done to those who are well on thier way.
Janey xx

Hi

Just got back from my first class, everyone was really nice, mostly newbies and a some returns. Need to plan my week now due to working shift work.

So glad I found this site, love reading all the tips and the support is fantastic. :)

awww best of luck to you all.......you can and will do it ladies xx

Well day 1 done and dusted!!
Know from experience though that next 2 days will be the difficult ones.
xx

Day one as been good but still got one food pack to go yet, been really busy at work and the time as gone so quick. As long as I can keep busy for the rest of the week I think I will be ok. I love the chocolate shake. :)

Well done for getting through day 1, remember to try and have all of your packs as thats an important part of this programme!!

I love the chocolate too especially as a hot drink half and half with vanilla,yummy!!!
xx

Well done Janey - Day 1 done and dusted.
aS I'm writing this I'm finishing my last pack of the day.
Hot chocolate with a couple of sweeteners, a tip from BL.
It really seems to improve the chocolate flavour. I don't usually like sweet drinks, but this one works for me.
Then I'm off to bed.
:zz:

Hi SB, I think having my hot choc to look forward to before beddy byes keeps me going throughout the day!!

Have just been reading through the posts and didn't realise that you had joined us in abstinance, you see that again is where you are such an inspiration SB, you've put on a pound or two and are dealing with it straight away, well done, wish I had taken that course when I started to go up and I wouldn't be back on packs for a third time!!!

Janey xx

Back