New beginnings

Hi,

I joined SW 2 weeks ago and haven't been hungry since! I lost 3.5lbs last week (WI day is Thursday) and am hoping for similar again this week.

Todays food plan...

Bkfst - 2x WW sausages (1 syn), lean bacon, grilled tomato, 2x slices whoemeal toast (HEb), mushrooms fried in frylight

Lunch - jacket potato and a tin of tuna, 42g half fat cheddar (HEa), salad, lychees, apple, Mullerlight Vanilla and Dark Choc yoghurt

Dinner - 3 WW sausages (1.5 syns), mashed potato with quark, brussel sprouts (yummers!!), leeks and carrots

Snacks - 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch (6 syns - you've got to be KIDDING me!!:eek:)

Hi enragedapple (great name - lol). I too joined WW 2 weeks ago....well will be 3 weeks tomorrow.
Im enjoying writing my diary on here because I think it really helps to plan out your day and keep track.
I lost 4.5lb on my first week and 2.5 on my second ...so was really pleased.
I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow night so am hoping for a hat-trick of losses.
I will keep an eye on your diary and maybe get some tips.
The best of luck on your weighloss journey ;)

Well done to both of you. Day 2 for me so hope i do half as well.

Thanks...It's good to know there are others out there!

I have forgotten to add some syns (naughty!) so here goes

1tbsp Brown sauce with brekkie (1syn)
2 tsp Flora proactive light with brekkie (2syns)
2tsp Flora with dinner (2syns)
that makes 7.5 syns for today in total

PS - I have not been able to have the Ryvitas as somebody at work has raided the pack I left in the cupboard grrrrrrrrrrr (well that means 6 syns less..YAY!)

Last edited:
Congratulations on starting your journey and losing 3.5lb already :)

This is definitely a new beginning :) Keep it up !!

x

Good luck with your next weigh in - sounds like your really enjoying it! i lost a stone with SW few months back but put half back on again after being on holiday in Devon - i just ate and drank cider like there was no tomorrow!! Anyway first day on plan today for me (sticking to red days just now as i went a bit nuts on extra easy - would be fine if i only ate when hungry but hey ho i like my grub whether im hungry or not lol) weighed in this morning so we'll see next tuesday if red days or extra easy works best for me! Good luck on thursday with your weigh in!

Thanks for the good wishes! I have just realised that there is a seperate forum for food diaries so I will continue my food related stuff there (isn't EVERYTHING food related!!?)

I will continue with daily (ish) thoughts on here tho!

OMG there is a packet of digestive biscuits in the cupboard and I swear I heard it call my name!! This time of day is the absolute worst! Must bring more low syn snacks with me tomorrow.

Mug shots pasta soups are free or quite low syns, and so are low fat batchelors supernoodles, so I may think about them for tomorrow

I had one of those pot noodle thingys in a sachet just now. Chinese flavour syn free ! Great for that afternoon slump !!

I am putting some in my bag today!
Wi tonight, and I have just had lovely cooked brekkie (eggy bread - heb and lean grilled bacon with tomatoes)

Got to drink more water!! Any tips welcome
Ttfn x

Correction to my last message - WI is actually tomorrow (Lost track of the week - hopefully not a bad sign!)

Best of luck with yours, Jacill!! (thinking positive thoughts)

jacill said:
Lost another 3lb !! Yayyyy x

Awww congratulations!

That's a great loss! x

Back