Lucky's Summer Diary

Lucky7

Lucky7
Yesterday (Monday 17th June) was the first day back on track (properly). I did an Original day as I have decided to try to mix up Green, Original and Extra Easy this time. This was a novelty as I've only ever done Green or Extra Easy in the past.

Exercise: 30 mins cycling (work & back) and 45 mins toning class at the gym

Breakfast: Boiled eggs and an orange
Snack: Banana
Lunch: WW Lentil Soup and 2 Ryvita with Laughing Cown Light on it
Snack: Mussels and Crabsticks
Dinner: Lamb streak with LOTS of veggies (free) and gravy (synned)
Snack: Asda lolly

HEx's (Original Day)
a: Skimmed Milk in Coffee
a: Laughing Cow Light spread
b: Tin of WW Lentil Soup
b: Ryvita Dark Rye

Free: 2 Boiled Eggs; Orange; Banana; Swede; Brussel Sprouts; Green Beans; Mussels; Crab Sticks; Lamb steak with all the fat snipped off

Syns: (Total 8)
Gravy 1.5
Hoops n Crosses 4.5
Asda lolly 2

Todays (Tuesday 18th June) plan is....

Breakfast: Boiled eggs and an orange
Snack: Banana and a yogurt (Activia VFF)
Lunch: WW Lentil Soup and 2 Ryvita with Laughing Cown Light on it, and an apple
Snack: Sharon Fruit
Dinner: Stir Fry vegetables with lean turkey and some egg noodles (no oil added)
Snack: ???

Exercise: 30 mins cycling (work & back) and 45 mins Body Combat class at the gym

HEx's (Extra Easy day)
a: Skimmed Milk in Coffee
b: Tin of WW Lentil Soup

Free: 2 Boiled Eggs; Orange; Banana; Apple; Sharon Fruit; Stir Fry Veg; Lean Turkey; Spices; Activia VFF Yogurt

Syns: (Target 5 - 10)
2 dark rye ryvita = 3
Unplanned syns...
2 marshmallows = 3
4 Quorn cocktail sausages = 1
Total today = 7
Total for week so far = 15

Last edited:
Just planning my 'Green' day for tomorrow. Am taking the 6th Former on a Sports event day with lunch provided. All good for water and fruit there then, but need to replace the sandwiches with SW friendly stuff!

Soooo...

Wednesday 19th June

Exercise: 30 mins sycle to work & back, then 45 mins Body Toning Class

Menu
Breakfast: VFF Yogurt and blueberries with Musili (6am)
Snack: Coffee & Banana (8.30am - just before kids arrive at school!)
Lunch: Chicken flavour (Fat free) Super Noodle & mushroom omelette with half fat cheese grilled on top (already made and looking delicious) and an Alpen Light Bar
Snack: Sharon Fruit & 1 Alpen Light bar
Dinner: Ainsley dahl with added veg and quorn pieces served with wholegrain rice

HEx's (Green)
A: Half Fat cheddar
A: Half fat cheddar
B: 2 Alpen Light Bars
B: Musilli

Free: VFF Natural yogurt; sweetener; mixed berries; banana; black tea & coffee; fat free supernoodles; mushrooms; eggs; Sharon Fruit; Ainsley Dahl; Brocolli; Cauliflower; Green Beans; Wholegrain rice

Planned / Unplanned Syns:
6 Quorn Cocktail Sausages at (2 for 0.5 syn) = 1.5 syns
Stick of Candy floss =
3 syns
Coffee whitener = 1.5
Half teaspoon sugar = 0.5

Total for today = 6.5 syns
Total for the week so far = 21.5

Last edited:
I could get addicted to those Quorn Cocktail Sausages. Funny, because I was never keen on the full-sized ones. Wondering if they're as nice as the little ones now. :)

The plan for tomorrow (Thursday 20th June) is....

Breakfast: VFF Natural Yogurt with blueberries and muisli :)
Snack: Banana and black coffee:)
Lunch: Left over Ainsley Dhal with added veggies and apple afterwards :)
Snack: Sharon Fruit :)
Dinner: Stir Fry vegetables with lean turkey and some egg noodles (no oil added) :)
Snack:Activia VFF Yogurt:) AND mussels

Exercise: 30 mins cycling (work & back)
:) and 45 mins class at the gym :break_diet: (had late working session getting evidence together - no gym time boooooo!!!)

HEx's (Extra Easy day)
a: Half fat cheese
b: Muisli

Free: VFF Yogurt; Blueberries; Banana; Apple; Sharon Fruit; Stir Fry Veg; Lean Turkey; Spices; Activia VFF Yogurt; Ainsley Dhal; Brocolli; Cauliflower; mussels

Syns: (Target 5 - 10)
3 teaspoons low fat coffee whitener = 4.5
Danio Cherry = 1.5

Total today = 6

Stuck to syns and meal plans well today (pats self on back - keep up the good work!)
Total for week so far = 27.5

Last edited:
Just congratulating myself for sticking to plan so well yesterday and remembering the exact same day last year (or poss year before??!!) when I took SW friendly stuff but ended up gorging on sandwiches and crisps that they supplied. This year it was so nice to enjoy my own lunch (ice packs make SUCH a difference to packed lunches on a day out - in Asda 2 for £1.50 at the moment) and indulge in my (planned) Candyfloss without feeling any kind of guilt at all. :)

Tomorrow (Friday) could be difficult as it's Charlies 19th Birthday and his mum has sent cakes in to share. I'm hoping that Em will let me be the one to take the transitions group to college so I'm not there for the party. Friday night I intend to buy in some nice soft drink, have a Green day style roast dinner, and watch the program that I missed last Sunday so me and OH can enjoy episode 2 together before he decides to watch it on his own.

Saturday I'm out with Mum. She's very good, so will encourage me to stick to plan. Maybe some nice fruit from the market; a take away coffee (skinny latte) in the park with an Alpen light... will think about it. She's off on hols soon so will want to look good in her new swimsuit. Looking forward to seeing her. Saturday night will be the danger zone!!

Sunday in intended to be housework and school work day. I will need will power in great big bundles to make this the case. If anyone has some to spare, please send it my way!!

Good lord! Just discovered Danio Cherry layer yogurt at 1.5 syns a pot. Bloody GORGEOUS!! And no aspartame. Fab.
Also bought lots of delicious fruit. Grapes; Clementines; Melon; Sharon Fruit and Cherries. Looking forward to a fruity feast of a breakfast tomorrow!!

Anyway - down to business. Plan, plan, and plan some more!

Friday 21st June - GREEN DAY

Exercise:
40 mins cycle ride (need to go via post office to pick up new shoes :) and Asda for Charlie b.day cake)
45 mins Low impact aerobic toning class (with the mad tattooed instructor - will be a good calorie burn and good fun. MUST leave work on time tomorrow!!)

MENU
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs; cherries; grapes; sharon fruit
:)
Snack: Alpen Light and a banana (at the golf club with work)
Lunch: Large salad with 4 Quorn cocktail Sausages & VFF Activia for afters

Snack: Fruit
Go to Gym
Snack: Ryvita & Laughing cow & piece of fruit (early tea)
Go to the fair
Dinner: Roast Quorn; Parsnips; potatoes; brocolli; cauliflower; gravy (later in the evening than usual)

HEX's
A: Milk in coffee (at Golf)
A: Laughing cow
B: Alpen Light (at Golf)
B: Ryvita

FREE:
LOTS of lovely fruit (apple / banana / cherries / grapes / melon / clem); Large Salad; Roast Quorn; Parsnips; potatoes; brocolli; cauliflower;

SYNS:
4 Quorn cocktail sausages = 1
Gravy = 1.5
Salad Dressing = 0.5

MUST try to stick to not going out down the pub - for lots of reasons (money / sleep / syns / sanity / etc.) Have asked Tina if she wants to stroll down to the fair and have a go on some rides. No reply as yet! We'll see. Quite fancy a go on the fast ones, and she likes those ones as well. I could have a sneaky candy floss for my synned treat while I'm there!

Last edited:
YAY - Tina wants to go to the fair!! Syn free thrills and Friday night out with no hang-over!! Weather dependant though! Rain, rain go away!! x

Back